Greetings from Eastern Washington

Trajkov

Re: Greetings from Eastern Washington

Postby Trajkov » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Sounds good. I should have all of them in PDF, but I've only got the core rules in hardcover.
Right now I am looking at running it on Saturday in the early afternoon ~1 or 2 PM. Saturday is the only day that I know that I'll have free. Let me know what works for you.

edkradicalz

Postby edkradicalz » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:01 pm

Yeah, my Saturdays are free now since the game I was a part of on Saturdays ended in a TPK. I am usually at Adventures Underground every Friday for the local Pathfinder Society games, if you have any interest in organized play you should check it out.

Anyway, looking forward to the possibility of gaming with you and your brother.

Trajkov

Postby Trajkov » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:27 pm

I should have next Friday off work, so we could meet up then. I'll just need to dust off my old character sheet. We can sort out details then. I am looking at running A Goblin More or Less. Next month I'll be headed off to college, so it is not going to be super long-term. It should give me practice to spread this among many more people in wintry Idaho. :)

edkradicalz

Postby edkradicalz » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Sorry, just saw the post today. Let me know if there is another time before you head off to college, and we can do character creation.

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (TDE)”