Greeting from Texas

devilaether

Re: Greeting from Texas

Postby devilaether » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:02 pm

For those who purchase these games on Steam, the current link to the manual of the first game is broken. Here is another link to it on Steam's CDN: http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam ... 1447351678

There are no manuals for the second game or the DLC via Steam.

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:15 am

Now you reminded me. I have printed in pdf forum thread, something like a manual or beginner tips for Drakensang several years ago. This forum no longer exists so if anyone is interested, you can download it from here
It's a must have read if you don't understand the game rules. For me it's been a great help. With it I learned TDE rules.
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Giddoen

Postby Giddoen » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:14 am

devilaether wrote:Thanks for all of the warm welcomes! As for the Drakensang games, I also bought those on Steam this weekend. Embarrassingly enough, I missed these games when they were first released.

Devilaether where in Texas are you? I'm in Beaumont and we just started playing TDE last weekend. We made characters and I ran them thru the Witches Dance as a entry level adventure. If your close enough perhaps you would like to meet up and check us out....

Thanks again and welcome to the fold!
I have faith! My character sheet says so!

devilaether

Postby devilaether » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Giddoen wrote:Devilaether where in Texas are you? I'm in Beaumont and we just started playing TDE last weekend. We made characters and I ran them thru the Witches Dance as a entry level adventure. If your close enough perhaps you would like to meet up and check us out....

Thanks again and welcome to the fold!

I'm in Austin. I always end up being a little far out for a face to face group and end up having to meet up online for games.

Giddoen

Postby Giddoen » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 pm

totally unserstand...copurse I do go to ChupracabraCon so perhaps we can meet there and play...I plan on running TDE at the con.

devilaether

Postby devilaether » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Giddoen wrote:totally unserstand...copurse I do go to ChupracabraCon so perhaps we can meet there and play...I plan on running TDE at the con.

I will totally show up for that. Before that, I may attempt to get a group together on Roll20 to play TDE or maybe demo it at a local store here.

Giddoen

Postby Giddoen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:32 am

Please keep me in mind if you do an online game....feel free to email me at jpolack@gmail.com

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (TDE)”