Hello from Wahington State!

GentleBem

Hello from Wahington State!

Postby GentleBem » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:40 am

I went to paizocon the other weekend and had a couple games using The Dark Eye system and I fell in love with it. I bought the players handbook and the Aventuria Almanac right after that game, the first day I was there. I am super excited to run this system for my current group and see what adventures unfold!

Morgoth Feuerklinge

Re: Hello from Wahington State!

Postby Morgoth Feuerklinge » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:08 am

Hello from Germany. Nice to see you here. For me, I started with TDE 19 years ago and still play it. The world is simply the best on the market. However, the adventures of DSA5 didn't impress me so much. Everything is still in motion. For TDE3 or TDE4 there were so good adventures that I still like to think back.
Please excuse my bad English, I'm a beginner.

TDE since: 1998
Current TDE rule set: 4.1
Played adventures: 55

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:18 am

It is great to see that even now, with the myriad of systems and worlds out there that Aventuria and the Dark Eye still this magnetism has and that it still fascinates people.

I was 8 when the Dark Eye was introduced to me by my brother and I have been a life long gamer since.

I think that you will find a friendly community here with many people who can answer any questions that you might have.

All the best and I hope that your journey with the Dark Eye will be as magical as it was for me.

GentleBem

Postby GentleBem » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:09 pm

From what I've seen looking around the forums everyone seems super nice and supportive! If I have any questions or anything I wont hesitate to ask. Thanks for all the support!

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Welcome GentleBem.
It is nice to hear that you fall in love with the game. Have fun playing and may the Twelve be with you ;)

And yeah, don't hesitate to ask whatever you want to know.
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (TDE)”