greetings and a question

mtgraven878

greetings and a question

Postby mtgraven878 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello fellow members and admins, im new to the forum and im also an up and coming dungeon master in the world of The Dark Eye.
I recently received my copy of the core rules for Christmas but one thing I wanted to know considering there isn't an available DM screen for the dark eye in English, what essential information do I need when doing diy customizable gm screen? Thanks!

Daniël

Re: greetings and a question

Postby Daniël » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:15 am

A lot depends on which rules you are actually going to use and what info is on your players' character sheets.
Having made these obvious points...

Conditions and when they apply are probably the most useful. Pain is probably the most common in play (assuming there will be combat).
Rules for changing the parameters of spells might also come in handy.

Bosper

Re: greetings and a question

Postby Bosper » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:30 am

When pain comes into play is not only simple but its on every character sheet. 1 level of pain per 25% health lost and the last one at 5 points left. I recommend all modifications that may come into combat (enemy lying on the floor, ranged target small or in far distance etc.) and the magical and liturgical modifications as well if your caster or blessed one wants to spontaneosly modify his/her spell/chant. a few standard names are also helpful

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (TDE)”