Tarot

Aprewett

Tarot

Postby Aprewett » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:14 am

Are there any rules for running a tarot or crystal ball reading in the english game?
I just ran an encounter with a practitioner of the art, but without any concrete guidelines, I handballed it to my player, to find a suitable future part of the game where he can flashback to the reading and use it for guidance.

Bosper

Re: Tarot

Postby Bosper » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:58 am

Prophecy and Higher Prophecy are Fatepoint- special abilities. The first one costs a Fatepoint and basically gives the target a free re-roll without spending a Fatepoint himself. Higher Prophecy costs a Fatepoint and gives up to 5 people (not the prophet himself) a fatepoint .

Basically its "the fortune teller tells you about a critical or grievous situation in the near future, his hints are unclear and mystical but you are sure you will know what he meant when it happens and be prepared"

Tarot in TDE is called Inrah

vendolis

Re: Tarot

Postby vendolis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:03 pm

There was just a set put up on the Scriptorium http://www.ulisses-ebooks.de/product/24 ... -Beginners
These are not the original cards, just some very basic cards with the titles and some description about Inrah.

All the more publications about Inrah are out of print and in German only.

Return to “Rules Questions (TDE)”