Infected wounds

AllenOwen

Infected wounds

Postby AllenOwen » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:26 am

Are there rules somewhere for infected wounds? I don't see any in the Core Rules.

tempest13

Re: Infected wounds

Postby tempest13 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Aventuria Bestiary pge 126 has rules for Wound Fever, which is essentially a wound infection. There is also information on Battlefield Fever or Jaundice in the Aventuria Almanac.

The Aventuria Compendium 2 , which is not even out in German yet, is supposed to have more information for playing healers so probably will address this in more detail as well.

AllenOwen

Postby AllenOwen » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Just so happens I got the Bestiary and Almanac today. I like this game; so much detail!

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:49 am

And if you are interested in especially nasty sicknesses, "Wege der Vereinigung" just blessed the german community with STDs :P

well, rules for them that is.

AllenOwen

Postby AllenOwen » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 am

Where can I find "Ways of Union"?

bluedragon7

Postby bluedragon7 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:25 am

Considering how explicit it is I am not sure it will be translated, except for the non american market only.
At the moment only the participants of the german kickstarter for it did receive the pdf.

As far as I know there will be a few physical copies available from Ulisses in Germany until they run out but the pdf should be available at some point in the future after all backers had their stuff

AnonymousWizard

Postby AnonymousWizard » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:35 pm

bluedragon7 wrote:Considering how explicit it is I am not sure it will be translated, except for the non american market only.

As somebody who's German was never very good and has become extremely rusty, this actually annoys me. As somebody who's native language is English it's already annoying enough that I have to sit through the books using American spelling (for a freaking European game), but some books likely won't be translated because the American market is the major English speaking one, and Americans are somehow even more prudish than the British.

Looks like it'll be buying the German pdf once it's released to the public and relying on GTranslate until I have the free time to relearn German.

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:35 pm

That would actually be a good use for crowdfunding, to see if a translation (at least as pdf) would be reasonable. But at the moment i guess the core rulebooks should be a priority

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:37 pm

But at least the more usable parts of it, Alchemical products, sicknesses etc. could easily be translated for the rules wiki. I might even volunteer for that if Ulisses allows it.

Return to “Rules Questions (TDE)”