Questions on more character options!

Warden

Re: Questions on more character options!

Postby Warden » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:24 pm

Morgoth wrote:Got my pdf in the first batch and loving it thus far. A couple of randomg questions:

-More spells: Assuming they will be in an official supplement for magic, when will it be released in English? When was it released in German, anyone know? Does this book have new abilities for existing traditions like Guild Mage? (I want more Binding of the Staff Rituals, since it's a cool idea but the ones in the core book are too few)

-Deep Rules: I am due to receive the 'Deep Rules' from my pledge and I suppose there will be some more spells there; anyone know how many?

-More Special Abilities for character types: Is there a separate book for different types like Warriors, Mages etc and if so, when will it be out?

-More Advantages/Disadv. When do we get them and which book?

-New Magical Traditions: I assume it will be part of the magic supplement? I know there was recently a German supp released in Germany with new traditions, but isn't there any book released prior to this, else the wait is going to be unbearable!

-More stuff for blessed ones: When do we get these? Things we need are remainder traditions for blessed ones, like blessed ones of ingerrim, which for some reason aren't included in the main rulebook. More liturgical chants, as the ones provided are way too few. Finally more special abilities, as Blessed Ones did get the short end of the stick in this deparment. Also a way to differentiate blessed one traditions, as it is one blessed one of rhondra is no different from another who picks this tradition, unlike say Mages who can differentiate a bit.

Thanks!

This makes it sound like there's only half a game in the core rulebook, but it's over 400 page long. I'd be interested to know what makes up that page count.

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Warden

Postby Warden » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:09 pm

GTStar wrote:Just watch Bernhards videos ;)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... mfRaAMRbvM

On chapter 10 now :)

Very informative

Return to “Rules Questions (TDE)”