Horasian Nobility

PFXJ

Horasian Nobility

Postby PFXJ » Tue May 23, 2017 3:30 am

I am thinking about getting the Noble advantage for my character. But I can't find much details of their nobility.
Like the examples of noble families names (Barazza, Casibelli, Cavarno, Marcia, Sulvano) don't include the Horas which are mentioned in the description. is this because Horas is more of a title that covers the noble houses or some other reason?
I was thinking of playing a sheltered princess who has run away from home to have an adventure like the ones she reads about in her books.
Do they have equality of the sexes, and if so, should I take Noble rank 3, or is that only for the current head of a household?
Also have the Barazza done anything interesting, because I am picking them at the moment because they have the coolest name.

Anyway, any information you can give me about the Horasian Nobility would be really helpful.

GTStar

Re: Horasian Nobility

Postby GTStar » Wed May 24, 2017 1:52 am

The Horas is the actual leader of the Horasian Empire. It is no family name :) it's more like a titel.

Morgoth Feuerklinge

Re: Horasian Nobility

Postby Morgoth Feuerklinge » Wed May 24, 2017 5:55 am

Horas was the mythical founder and the first ruler of the Bosparan empire. For a long time he was deified in his nation. His name became the hereditary title of the imperial rulers of the Bosparan empire. Today's emperor is Khadan-Horas (full real name: Khadan Varsinian Firdayon). By taking over the power you take the name Horas.

Here you can see a list of all known horas emperors.
Please excuse my bad English, I'm a beginner.

TDE since: 1998
Current TDE rule set: 4.1
Played adventures: 55

Return to “Setting Discussion (TDE)”