The Hidden Knife Twitch Stream

Eric USNA

The Hidden Knife Twitch Stream

Postby Eric USNA » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:09 pm

J-M has a Twitch Stream that they use while recording The Hidden Knife. They'll be playing Episode 3 tonight (February 9th) at 7pm Mountain (9pm Eastern, UTC-7).

https://www.twitch.tv/aventuriaadventurer

Not exactly convenient for our European fans, we know. But don't worry, it'll be on YouTube within the next couple of days. :)

Leketh

Re: The Hidden Knife Twitch Stream

Postby Leketh » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Hey everyone,

J-M here. Episode 03 of the Hidden Knife is up and running on the US NA Youtube channel, as well as the Aventurian Adventures channel.

If you have any feedback or comments, please feel free to PM me. I am also thinking of starting a Hidden Knife thread.

J-M

Thrar

Postby Thrar » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Can you link to the Youtube channels? I'm not seeing it on the Ulisses NA channel.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:16 am

J-M's channel is here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSWm9 ... 3Uty7E1YnQ

But you should also see it on the USNA channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW7YSV ... yAh8HsutLw

It's under "Dark Eye Actual Play and More." Do you see that playlist?

Thrar

Postby Thrar » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:34 am

Thank you, I can see the playlist.

When you were saying that the video is up and running on the Ulisses NA channel I was expecting it to show up as a video there as well as in my Youtube feed since I'm subscribed to the USNA channel.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:15 am

I am still learning about YouTube, but it seems that just adding things to playlists doesn't automatically notify subscribers if it's not YOUR video. This may be something that we adjust as we move forward. We'll see.

-Eric

Leketh

Postby Leketh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:39 am

Tristan and Delilah have been keeping track of their adventures in Aventuria. The write ups can be found here: http://thedarkeyeadventure.blogspot.com/

One note of caution. I started The Hidden Knife with the Heroic Works adventure Emperor of Thieves, so the early write-ups will contain spoilers for that adventure. They are working on getting their write-ups caught up with the current Hidden Knife adventure, slowly but surely.

J-M

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Really liking the videos

Leketh

Postby Leketh » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Thanks Bosper! We have a new Episode this Thursday. I have been working on planning it this afternoon.
Last edited by Leketh on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

HEX the Dark

Postby HEX the Dark » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 pm

I must admit, I find watching people play P&P (live in a stream or recorded) rather boring.

But I really liked the introduction video you did and I hope there will be more!
Even if I know all of the stuff, it's great to see and hear what other people like about TDE!

It's also really cool that your players started that blog. I hope they'll keep it up!
Funny side note: Interesting they decided to translate it "Phexcare". As if Phex would especially care about that city. Well, maybe it's true... but here it would be pretty okay to keep the german name (Phexcaer).
Never trust a smiling gamemaster

Return to “Game Stories In and Out of Character (TDE)”