Possibility of a New Line of DSA/TDE Miniatures?

hellchylde777

Possibility of a New Line of DSA/TDE Miniatures?

Postby hellchylde777 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:57 am

I was wondering if anyone has heard rumors concerning a new line of miniatures for TDE. It would be nice. The current line from Ral Partha Europe is a little hit or miss, and is certainly showing it's age as well. Obviously, when it comes to characters and many of the creatures in the game there are myriad options from many manufacturers, but the orcs and goblins are another matter. TDE's Orcs are somewhat unique in physiology compared to most other settings. TDE's Goblins, as far as sculpting goes, would largely just be smaller versions of the Orcs other than equipment perhaps. I've tried to find options among miniatures in the current market. Found a couple options that would work for one or the other, but none that would work for both given their morphological similarity and size difference. Would love to see a new dedicated line of Orcs and Goblins for TDE. Any possibility?

If you typically do use miniatures in your games, what miniatures do you use for them?

Thanks,
Hellchylde

GTStar

Re: Possibility of a New Line of DSA/TDE Miniatures?

Postby GTStar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:07 pm

There is a kickstarter coming: https://dsanews.de/dsa-miniaturen-2018/

hellchylde777

Re: Possibility of a New Line of DSA/TDE Miniatures?

Postby hellchylde777 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:31 am

Wow, awesome! Ask and ye shall receive I guess. This is good news! Will have to keep an eye out for it. Thanks GTStar!

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”