Aventuria Herald

mahughes

Aventuria Herald

Postby mahughes » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:52 am

I see in the Aventuria Almanac a side note stating to download the Aventuria Herald from the Ulisses website. I am not finding any of these on the website, am I missing something?

GTStar

Re: Aventuria Herald

Postby GTStar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Did you look at DriveThruRPG?

wizardeddas

Postby wizardeddas » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:42 pm

On page 126 of the Almanac it says:
The Aventurian Herald is the free support magazine for the roleplaying game The Dark Eye. It advances the living history of the continent from the perspective of Aventurian authors, and is published every two months in German. Several sample issues of the Herald are available in English as free downloads. For more information, visit us at www.ulisses-us.com

But like OP, I can't find anything on their website, and as far as drivethrurpg, I dont see anything in English for the Herald.

Tenushath

Postby Tenushath » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:48 pm

There are only a few translated into English at this point, as far as I can tell. You can get all of them through http://Ulisses-Spiele.de. These are in German however.

~Tenu

videopete

Postby videopete » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:12 pm

So how does one get the english version?

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:09 am

It was part of the kickstarter campaigns. I dont know if Ulisses USA plans to translate all of them regularly.

(If they do I'd be happy to take a little job on the side *wink wink*)

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:48 pm

We're intending to make the heralds available, but right now they're all together in a single item for Kickstarter backers of the Core Rules. I have to reformat them into separate product entries before I make them public. I will probably do that once I get the Game On surveys out for both Warring Kingdoms and Torg, which is my current priority.

JohnK

Postby JohnK » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Hullo, Eric,

Eric USNA wrote:We're intending to make the heralds available, but right now they're all together in a single item for Kickstarter backers of the Core Rules. I have to reformat them into separate product entries before I make them public. I will probably do that once I get the Game On surveys out for both Warring Kingdoms and Torg, which is my current priority.

This is good to know. Thanks. :)

That said, I picked up issues 174 to 176 when I was at GenCon (I don't really know how many issues were available there), and with the Warring Kingdoms KS, I see that there are issues 178 and 179. Has issue 177 been published in English, and how do I get a copy of this one? :)
=====
"They're High Lords, for God's sake! You can't just walk up to one and say, "How you doing? Feel like dying now?" you know!" - Abraham Horowitz, priest

JohnK
e-mail: johnk100@sympatico.ca
blog: http://jkahane.livejournal.com

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”