Character Sheets for Sample Characters

Jame Rowe

Re: Character Sheets for Sample Characters

Postby Jame Rowe » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 am

Kernel Class wrote:Hello everyone,

A few months ago, I introduced my friends here in the UK to TDE (using the German books). We used the sample characters from the core rules. This worked really nicely as they didn't need to learn any rules at the beginning. Instead they just picked a character whose description and picture they liked, I gave them the corresponding character sheet and off they hurried to rescue Silvana from those pesky Pirates (she had already been waiting since the 1980s after all).

Now my question. Is there an English version of the character sheets for the sample characters? If not, could we get them please?
I really find it a great way to get new players going immediately and my current players would probably quite like to be able to understand their own sheets now.

Happy adventuring to you all.

If you pick up the Quick Start Rules pdf, you'll also find a one-page character sheet for the characters in it, whom you'll recognize and play as.

Jame Rowe

Postby Jame Rowe » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Let me hijack my own thread...

Are there rules for playing as a Goblin PC? I like the take TDE has on them!

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Not yet in TDE 5. But in DSA/TDE 4.1 they are playable, so they will come back at some point.

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:41 am

it wont be difficult to recreate them though.

easiest way: take a human, make him short, take low ...whats the physical version of that soul-attribute?toughness? as disadvantage also the disadvantage that subtracts 2 Lifepoints and make him nimble and quick and dont take too high values in courage and strength.

Courage: 12
Sagicity : 9
Intuition: 14
Charisma:12
Agility: 14
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 12
Strength: 12
would be a good way to display a heroic goblin ( i dont have the english rules so i hope i am somewhat clear)

(in TDE 4th they had natural weapons and armor but orks and goblins dont have that anymore)

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”