PDF Error Collection Thread

Eric USNA

PDF Error Collection Thread

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:04 pm

If you find any mistakes in a PDF, please post them here!

(And please read previous comments before posting so we can avoid duplicates. :)

Eric USNA

Re: PDF Error Collection Thread

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:05 pm

I already know that folks want bookmarks in the Core Rules, so I'm just going to make that my own contribution.

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:22 pm

1. Just a small one on page 169 in the mask box:
You can’t have Socially
Adaptable and Not Free at
the same time. .
One dot to much at the end :)

2. Question: Is it right, that the official TDE timeline is at 1038 FB not 1040 FB? (page 9)

ptbrown121

Postby ptbrown121 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Page 206: under Artistic Ability for the last level of difficulty for, "Decorate a wooden box with notched sections," the time interval per check says 10 Minutes. All of the others seem to go up in time as you go down the list so is this supposed to be 10 days? Also side question, what is a wooden box with notched sections and how hard is it to decorate, I assume very hard since it is at the bottom but I don't know?

Page 208: under Earthencraft for the second level of difficulty for, "Fashion a spear point from a flint bulb," the time interval per check says 20 day, I think this is supposed to be 20 minutes.

Page 209: under Metalworking for the second level of difficulty fork "Forge a sword into a plowshare," the time interval per check says 30 day, I think this is supposed to be 30 minutes.

Also I recommend that everyone start there post with the page number the error is on to make it easier for others to check if they have the same error.

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Page 316:
The names and aliases of the archdemons (page 316 vs. page 10 in the German book) are partly inverted (like in the 1. edition of the German core rules - see the errata):
Tiakoal <-> Thargunitoth
Belshirash <-> Nagrach
Zholvar <-> Tasfarelel
Dar-Klajid <-> Belkelel

And there are horizontal lines between the demons only up to Lolgramoth.

But nice that to added the opposed god and the gender (this is not in the German version) :)

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:39 pm

ptbrown121 wrote:Page 206: under Artistic Ability for the last level of difficulty for, "Decorate a wooden box with notched sections," the time interval per check says 10 Minutes. All of the others seem to go up in time as you go down the list so is this supposed to be 10 days? Also side question, what is a wooden box with notched sections and how hard is it to decorate, I assume very hard since it is at the bottom but I don't know?

Page 208: under Earthencraft for the second level of difficulty for, "Fashion a spear point from a flint bulb," the time interval per check says 20 day, I think this is supposed to be 20 minutes.

Page 209: under Metalworking for the second level of difficulty fork "Forge a sword into a plowshare," the time interval per check says 30 day, I think this is supposed to be 30 minutes.

Also I recommend that everyone start there post with the page number the error is on to make it easier for others to check if they have the same error.

Page 206: This example is new, so no idea :)
Page 208: Right, it is 20 minutes.
Page 210: Right, it is 30 minutes.

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:44 pm

The language of the Goblins has two names:

Page 69: Goblin
Page 223: Goblinish
Page 403: Goblin

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:03 pm

@USNA: You changed "Stein" (stone) to 2 pounds and used yards (0.9 meters) instead of meters - that's ok. But you also translated "Meilen" (1 km) in many cases (spells, abilites etc) with "miles" (1.7 km) - was this on purpose? On page 349 "Strategic movement" you converted it by 2/3.

Most of what I could see til now looks good translated and you also added some little things. Well done!

Enough for today :) Good night and have fun! :)

ptbrown121

Postby ptbrown121 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Page 269: under Examples of Information Gained Via Magical Analysis QL 1 it says, "Rough estimate of SP (more or less than 10 SP)/Determine creature (demon, elemental, ghost)/ Rough estimate of SP (more or less than 10 SP)" and I believe that last "Rough estimate of SP (more or less than 10 SP)" is not needed.

julianwolfe

Postby julianwolfe » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:53 pm

The character sheet appears to be stored as an image in the PDF and is nearly unreadable if printed (this is different than the rest of the book for whatever reason).

There is some value of "DO" in the top of the character sheet but there is no explanation as to what goes in that box.

That's all I have so far.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”