High-res Character Sheet

Eric USNA

High-res Character Sheet

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:04 pm

We realize the character sheet pages in the PDF are not quite at the resolution they need to be. We're working on that. In the meantime, I have uploaded a high-res version of just those pages for public use.

You can find it here:
http://www.ulisses-us.com/blog/tde-character-sheet/

Hope this helps!

-Eric

Thrar

Re: High-res Character Sheet

Postby Thrar » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:07 am

That's great, thank you!

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to print just the character sheet, without the page of the book around it? Or do you just print it as a whole and cut out the sheet?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 am

Clean versions will be coming when we release the separate Character Sheets pack. In the meantime, try printing at 110% zoom. That seems to trim off the edges fairly well. You might find a more precise number for how you want it to look, but at least that's a start.

Silverthorne

Postby Silverthorne » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:56 pm

Anyone working on making a more printer friendly version.

Lime2K

Postby Lime2K » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:16 am

Here's my version - always have "scale to fit" ON, and use the layers tab to turn the color BG layer off and the gray shading layer on for a printer-friendly version!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uz8jws3qoiwki ... r.pdf?dl=0

Enjoy, and roll some dice!
--Lime2K

Thrar

Postby Thrar » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:27 am

Very cool, thank you!

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:00 am

@Eric

If I may suggest,when creating official pdf char sheet, please put background images in separate layers. This way I could insert toggle button to fillable pdf sheet I plan to do, to make sheet printer friendly.
Also I would like to ask what is release date for official pdf char sheet?
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Silverthorne

Postby Silverthorne » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:43 am

Looks very nice. Basic sheets are not very printer friendly.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:51 am

Our layout folks have not created the entire book with layers, so it would be very difficult to force layers onto these pages pulled from the book itself. As far as the character sheets pack, I believe that should be available within the next couple of weeks. I know that editing is finished on pretty much everything on the Kickstarter list, so we're just waiting for the final layout and then constructing the entry on DriveThru for each one. Things were a little frantic with the back-and-forth over the Core Rules corrections, but they should be starting to wrap up the other pieces soon.

-Eric

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:11 am

Eric USNA wrote:Our layout folks have not created the entire book with layers, so it would be very difficult to force layers onto these pages pulled from the book itself. As far as the character sheets pack, I believe that should be available within the next couple of weeks. I know that editing is finished on pretty much everything on the Kickstarter list, so we're just waiting for the final layout and then constructing the entry on DriveThru for each one. Things were a little frantic with the back-and-forth over the Core Rules corrections, but they should be starting to wrap up the other pieces soon.
-Eric

Maybe I should better explain what I meant.
I'm not talking about layers in book, but in pdf char sheet itself (not the one you exported from the core book and is currently available).
It's my assumption that official pdf char sheet that backers will get, will not be one exported from core book but standalone product, but I could be wrong about that.
If I'm wrong and the sheet we'll get is exported version, then maybe your layout guys could do layers just for the char sheet. That shouldn't be a problem when you have source files.
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”