Character Sheet with Adventure Points Calculator
All skills, spells and abilities from the currently released source books are available.
How to use:
- Open in Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer. Older versions or other software may work as well; your mileage may vary.
- Save as... with the name of your character (recommended).
- Enter your character attributes on the first page at the top.
- Fill in the orange fields by clicking on the field and selecting a value from the dropdown list.
- Decide whether to tick "Use Culture Package". If you do, the sheet will pre-fill the skill values from the culture you selected and deduct the AP cost. If you don't, you start with a blank skill list and no AP spent on culture.
- Fill in the fields shaded in light grey. Clicking on each field will bring up a dropdown to choose from. Note that some advantages/disadvantages are grouped (e.g. "bad habits"), in that case you will find the group rather than the individual choices in the dropdown.
- On the second page under skills, fill in only the base column. The other columns are calculated automatically. If you chose "Use Culture Package" you will see the culture skills appear here.
- At the bottom, select your languages and scripts. Your mother tongue will be pre-filled for you based on your selection on the first page.
- Fill in the CSR for your combat skills and select combat special abilities. Some combat skills allow you to choose the primary attribute; click on the orange boxes to select one from the dropdown.
- In spells and liturgies, first select your tradition at the top. Then select your spells/blessings/rituals from the lists and enter your skill value under SR.
The sheets are protected to make sure only fields that should be edited are editable. If Excel is asking you for a password, chances are you're trying to edit a field that's not meant to be changed because it contains a calculated value. Instead, try to look for other fields that affect the one you were looking at originally.
Please do let me know your feedback, whether anything is missing, not working properly or could be improved otherwise!
German original by Etilia von Ehrwald