Upcoming Books

Eric USNA

Re: Upcoming Books

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Prometheus, send me a private message to get it sorted out.

-Eric

Tenushath

Postby Tenushath » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:33 pm

Eric,

You are awesome! I was so happy to start reading the scenarios this morning. It helps the whole rules system gel for me. I can't wait to play at GenCon and then start a home game.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:01 am

Hope everyone enjoys their email. Have a great weekend!

Flash

Postby Flash » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:24 am

Eric USNA wrote:Hope everyone enjoys their email. Have a great weekend!

A very nice weekend surprise. Congratulations on a well done job. :D

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:49 am

Very nice surprise indeed. Sheet is gorgeous and herald are awesome.
Also I have one idea for herald. You could add short comic to heralds ala Hagar the Horrible based on some aventuria adventurer ;)
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Thorgarth

Postby Thorgarth » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Any info on the release of the update with the bookmarks for the core rules? It would help A LOT given how much we have to go back and forward looking for stuff all across the rules.

Flash

Postby Flash » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Thorgarth wrote:Any info on the release of the update with the bookmarks for the core rules? It would help A LOT given how much we have to go back and forward looking for stuff all across the rules.

The new version of the core book with the errata included has bookmarks. It is out for quite some time.

Thorgarth

Postby Thorgarth » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Flash wrote:
Thorgarth wrote:Any info on the release of the update with the bookmarks for the core rules? It would help A LOT given how much we have to go back and forward looking for stuff all across the rules.

The new version of the core book with the errata included has bookmarks. It is out for quite some time.

The updated version I downloaded from DrivethruRPG had two files, only one of which was updated with the errata, the other file still had all the identified errors. I just downloaded again directly from DriveThruRPG and the file I get does not have any bookmarks.... What am I missing here?

Flash

Postby Flash » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Thorgarth wrote:[
The updated version I downloaded from DrivethruRPG had two files, only one of which was updated with the errata, the other file still had all the identified errors. I just downloaded again directly from DriveThruRPG and the file I get does not have any bookmarks.... What am I missing here?

I did a new test download with a new file from DriveThruRPG and it has errata and bookmarks.
What do you use as PDF reader ? For me it is bog standard Acrobat reader.

Thorgarth

Postby Thorgarth » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Flash wrote:
Thorgarth wrote:[

I did a new test download with a new file from DriveThruRPG and it has errata and bookmarks.
What do you use as PDF reader ? For me it is bog standard Acrobat reader.

Same. Acrobat reader on Mac. And not even preview shows me any bookmarks.

Flash that file you downloaded it´s the US25001EPDF_TheDarkEyeCoreRules, updated in the 22nd of June?

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”