Offer:TDE Online Session

Bosper

Re: Offer:TDE Online Session

Postby Bosper » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:15 pm

I am working on an adventure for this years Ratcon 2017 (Ulisses Spiele's own house convention) and i guess it would be a nice idea to use this for an international online session, since its con-friendly in length and should be good for a one shot.

Since i plan to expand this to a full - size adventure later on, i could just as well do that bilingually and create an english version as i go, to share it here and/or in the scriptorium.

Hail on my Sunshine

Description:

Tobria (former part of the Shadowlands) 1040 B.F. The noble heirs of the Finsterweiden estate are busy to restore their family's property, to recreate it's state of pre-occupation days. The renovations are progressing just fine until now.But there have been growing quarrels and discussions, not only with the superstitious and mistrustful peasantry, but also with other groups that settled down during the chaotic pre-liberation years. Especially one woman, living in the forest, whose anger is greatly feared mostly by the local subjects of Finsterweiden. And it seems rightfully so, since failure of crops, disease and general misfortune occur suspiciously often these days.
A call for help arrived the church of PRAios and they sent out the young Blessed One Greifwin von Gyldbach, to assess, judge and hopefully resolve the situation. With some help of course.

HEX the Dark

Postby HEX the Dark » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:14 pm

I was thinking about something else but playing.
How about a kind of online Q&A session where ur english friends can ask some questions about TDE?
I am not that good with the rules, but I can answer questions to the background.
Never trust a smiling gamemaster

Thrar

Postby Thrar » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:03 pm

I would be interested to join the online session and try out your adventure. However I'm based in Singapore (UTC+8) so we'll need to see if it works out time-wise.

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 pm

yeaht the time has to work out. But there is no reason to not run it two or three times if people are interested.
For Q&A i think the forum already works fine. But of course there is no problem with an online Q&A if there is demand.
but it seems that people get their answers here pretty quickly. I'm here at least once a day, and so are others who know their stuff. So i think there is no real need to schedule that kind of thing. If i am mistaken i'd gladly join.

If someone has a few questions that maybe are preferably answered in direct dialog i got discord and TS.

SavageKodiak

Postby SavageKodiak » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:49 pm

I am down to play I am on EST or GMT -4

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:05 pm

I'm at GMT+2
so i would run lets say somewhere between noon and 1a.m. GMT . on a weekend i could be a bit more flexible. Is this a reasonable timespan to find a good slot?

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”