I am working on a character generator and manager for TDE!
Currently implemented rules:
- Core Rules
- Aventuria Almanac
- The Warring Kingdoms
- Armory of the Warring Kingdoms
- Aventuria Compendium
- Aventuria Armory
At this point I need to say Thank You to all the people that helped or have helped me getting the data into the app! A note on finished rule books: That doesn't imply that all of the contained Optional Rules are implemented!
- Import and export heroes
- Optional use of Optional Rules
- Change AP cost of advantages and disadvantages
- Higher Parry values
- Language Specializations
- Different sorting options for lists
- Offline integration of all texts from the TDE Game Reference for all entries in the app for access during and after hero creation.
- Edit values after hero creation while still ensuring matching prerequisites and correct AP spent.
All lists are going to be updated as needed.
Download Optolith via the Scriptorium
The tool is available for Windows 7+ (x86 and x64), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 21+, Debian 8+; x64) and macOS 10.10+ (x64). Because I do not have a system running macOS, updates for macOS might be available later than those for Windows and macOS.
If you like you can give feedback, report bugs etc. right here in this thread!
On GitHub you can check out a list of all reported bugs and feature requests I try to keep up to date. If you like, you can submit any bugs/feature requests/etc. there!
There is also a roadmap on GitHub.
Concerning bug reports: I wrote a little guide if you're not sure what to include!
You can also join my Optolith Discord server if you like chat more. Of course, it's also a valid addition to this forum!
If you prefer e-mail, you can use email@example.com.
You can also check out the changelog.