Pledge Manager Store is Live!

Eric USNA

Pledge Manager Store is Live!

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:00 am

The Aventuria Pledge Manager store is now live! Backers, you should have already received your emails - let me know if you did not.

For everyone else, you can still get in at the full pledge levels and get all the stretch goals! Or you can jump into the store and buy individual add-ons, like the new Aventuria/Dark Eye t-shirt! Just use the "participate" pledge level and go right to the add-ons.

Here's the participation link:
https://ulisses-spiele.pledgemanager.co ... rticipate/

Lambert

Re: Pledge Manager Store is Live!

Postby Lambert » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:08 am

Howdy Eric,
great store. Now a quick question. There was a long list of Promo Cards. I have currently only added the cards to me order which explicitly stated that they weren't included in the pledges (i.e. The Non-Gambling Kind Adventure Pack - English) and the custom dice set (which costs the same it seems as the Leather Dice Cup with twice as many D20s but hey smaller print run I assume) and of course a T Shirt.

Does that mean I have a complete set or are there other cards I need to add?

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:12 am

Also, and I hate replying to my own post but I fear some people might have already read it and hence wouldn't see the edits, I was wondering whether there is a chance of doing a ALL the Promos Item on the Store with a single Postage cost as otherwise adding say the 10 promos (I haven't counted) add 10 bucks to the postage. Because for deck-building I would totally go with a second set of promos.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:23 am

Yes, you should have the complete set of everything released so far.

Regarding the singles, we ran into some difficulty separating the shipping from Germany vs. the US, so we ended up having to do per-item shipping charge in Europe. Many of the individual cards should be .50 each, though. Let me know if that is not how it's showing up.

On a side note - our shipping woes continue, as for some reason the US orders are not passing the weight of the pledge items into the shipping total, even though they did in testing. This may mean that there will be a reset or additional charge for those customers affected.

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:26 am

It is showing a one dollar shipping and handling per card. Most cards cost 1 dollar, but the alt arts are 2 dollars (in prince not shipping).
Just checking that this is correct.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:27 am

Hmm. It must have rounded then. I will follow up on this. And yes, the prices are correct.

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:43 am

Speaking of postage,
each die also has 1 dollar postage apart from the 4D20+1d6 set which has 4 dollars which is the same as Revelations from Haven or the Dice Cup with the 8 dice.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:48 am

Oh, I just realized why this is - you're in the UK, which has a higher per-item. So yes, they are $1 a piece. Technically this has to cover our handling as well, and every individual item the warehouse has to grab raises our handling cost.

I understand that for some combinations of items this is not going to be the best deal, but we had to figure out how to make sure we were not losing money if people bought a bunch of small items.

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Which account do I use to log in?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:11 pm

If you backed the Kickstarter, you should have gotten an email. If you want to join late, just follow that link and create a new account (unless you already have a Pledge Manager account).

Return to “Official Product Announcements (AACG)”