Finally I played :)

MadBeard

Finally I played :)

Postby MadBeard » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Topic name said it all :)
In Saturday my friend and I finally tried card game and it was awesome. We tried one duel, he played a human mage and I played elven scout. Match had very exciting finale, he managed to "kill" me. Barely. And in time, because in next turn, he was about to get killed :)

Then we played adventures Saving Silvana and Witch's Dance. Saving Silvana with human mage and elven scout, and Witch's Dance with dwarven blacksmith and half-elven rogue.
It was a blast. Shame that there isn't more adventures in core box and some three act adventures in Heroes Struggle box.

For now, all characters was fun to play except with dwarven blacksmith. At the first glance he didn't seem that flexible as other heroes. But maybe we just need to find suitable tactic for playing him. Also we didn't tried him in duel, so it's possible that we maybe got a wrong impression.

All in all, we both like the game and we can't wait to play again.
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

GTStar

Re: Finally I played :)

Postby GTStar » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:15 pm

That's good to hear :)

devilaether

Re: Finally I played :)

Postby devilaether » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:16 pm

I was signed up to play at GenCon and was really looking forward to play, but life had other plans for me - Here's hoping for another chance soon. I've watched a few of the Let's Plays - it's looks like a great time.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (AACG)”