First KS Squeeze Goal - Witch's Dance Adventure Pack

Eric USNA

First KS Squeeze Goal - Witch's Dance Adventure Pack

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:41 pm

That's right, you heard me. The first selection in the squeeze goal contest is a bonus Adventure Pack of The Witch's Dance adventure. This will include 4 cards and a PDF with the full text and rules. Check out the Kickstarter update for more information:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... ts/1686638

Lambert

Re: First KS Squeeze Goal - Witch's Dance Adventure Pack

Postby Lambert » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Coolos,
Good choice by Justin Boehm that looks like a nice little addition to the game.

I would love to have seen the other choices. Also I didn't know that 200 backers was a milestone, I thought the next one was going to be 200 shares of the Facebook, Google+ (I looked at mine the first time in years to share that one) and Twitter shares.

Still we are making headway :)

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Considering how many times your name appears on the list, Lambert, I think you've got a pretty good chance at seeing them at one of the next two squeeze goal milestones. ;)

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Not surprisingly I am a member of a number of Facebook groups, both local and national and have shared the post into each relevant group, as well as on my own timeline. I also reckon that once the game shows up and people see it in the flesh, as it were, there might be further interest, but that doesn't help the campaign much.

Also, and those who followed my comments through the Dark Eye campaign will know, I am only after the T Shirt and currently we aren't quite half way there. Sure by my current estimates we might well reach these heights in the last couple of the days of the campaign, but it is by no means a sure thing and so every share helps to reach that goal :)

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:35 am

There's now also a playthrough of Witch's Dance (which includes a couple other cards that are part of other stretch goals):

https://youtu.be/DEAtUWt87es

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (AACG)”