Infiniverse Exchange Early Access

Eric USNA

Re: Infiniverse Exchange Early Access

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Note for early access folks - We have updated the Illustrations Pack with a new Infiniverse Exchange Logo. If you are able to update your files, that's great. If you happen to still have the old logo at launch, don't worry about it. You can always update the file and cover image later.

hawaiianbrian

Postby hawaiianbrian » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 am

Question about stat blocks:

Are we able to cut and paste in the full stat blocks of threats if they're included in the Wiki?

dchart

Postby dchart » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:40 am

hawaiianbrian wrote:Question about stat blocks:

Are we able to cut and paste in the full stat blocks of threats if they're included in the Wiki?

I hope so...

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 am

Anything in the wiki is fair game.
Dean Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Taliesin

Postby Taliesin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:14 pm

I'm a little late here. I was really interested in being a part of this at first, but then realized I couldn't meet the deadline. I'll probably put something together in the (hopefully near) future...

You can also use LibreOffice Draw. It can even import PDFs for editing. I've used it to translate the sheets, the table tents, the Drama Deck and the threat cards into French for my son who can't speak English (yet ;) ). It was a long work, but definitely worth it: everybody's having fun with this nice looking material!

Can't wait for the official launch!

hawaiianbrian

Postby hawaiianbrian » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:31 pm

Not sure how, but I managed to pull it off! "Run Through the Jungle" is finished. Doing layout in OpenOffice wasn't easy, but learning Scribus proved to be too much of an uphill battle on this tight of a deadline. But I'm used to doing layout in OpenOffice anyway -- that's what I've used for all the fan stuff I've made for Savage Worlds, so I could lean on some experience.

I'm getting excited thinking of material to contribute.

EDIT: The Infiniverse Exchange is live! "Run Through the Jungle" is already up. Now to get to work on another title. Might have to wait until after finals, though...

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228 ... 8078_29188

Mike McCall

Postby Mike McCall » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Just a minor note to the devs: Content Rules say that we can use the term "Orrorsh", but under Settings it explicitly calls out every cosm except Orrorsh as something we can refer to in our content.

Clearly the Gaunt Man is determined to keep his secrets. ;)

dchart

Postby dchart » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:48 am

We are indeed live. Here are some products:

Day 2: Road to Philadelphia

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228359/Road-to-Philadelphia?affiliate_id=78970

The Storm Knights lead a group of refugees from New Jersey to Philadelphia in the earliest days of the invasion.

12 Perils for the Living Land

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228358/12-Perils-for-the-Living-Land?affiliate_id=78970

A dozen perils to use when the Perils of the Living Land Cosm Card gets played. Or just to spice up Living Land adventures, really.

LibreOffice Templates

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228361/LibreOffice-Templates?affiliate_id=78970

The templates used to lay out all (three) products currently available on Infiniverse Exchange! (Although I gather they weren't entirely compatible with OpenOffice.)

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:46 am

There is now a new forum below. Feel free to promote and discuss there!

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”