The Infiniverse is Live!

TorgHacker

Re: The Infiniverse is Live!

Postby TorgHacker » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:51 pm

:lol:

Sorry, I'm just laughing because most of the people on the forums think that Glories are too easy to get now. This is particularly an issue for large groups or veterans who know how to cycle through the deck.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:27 pm

In my defense, I've yet to run an actual session of the game, but I know how difficult it used to be. Frankly, if Glory is easier to achieve in the new rule set, that might be the answer I, and so many others, are looking for.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:30 pm

It's certainly easier to get than in Original Torg. YMMV on _how_ easy it is, but we definitely loosened up some of the restrictions.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Thank you for letting me know; I'll have to see how it is when I actually run my first few adventures. Until then, I'll shut my cake-hole and wait for the experience. :)

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm

TorgHacker wrote:1. Any adventures can be run, and the results posted whenever you run them...however it may be too late for the results to make a difference in the eventual course of the war.

I'm curious if those of us who are waiting for the physical products to arrive before playing will be able to have their surveys counted for the Day One adventures?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Yes, we're not closing that anytime soon yet.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

ZorValachan

Postby ZorValachan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 pm

TorgHacker wrote::lol:

Sorry, I'm just laughing because most of the people on the forums think that Glories are too easy to get now. This is particularly an issue for large groups or veterans who know how to cycle through the deck.

yes, as you know from my other posts, in OT Glories in my group were 1-3 per adventure. In TE I had 5 in 3 scenes :)

My group doesn't really count cards, but they will set up card pools and use possibilities/Ups/good rolls just to get that glory played.
- Leamon Crafton Jr.
Infiniverse Exchange author:

The Paraverse: An entire alternate Cosmverse
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237607/

The Knights of the Road: Archtypes designed as a Storm Knight group
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228365/

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:50 pm

TorgHacker wrote:1. Any adventures can be run, and the results posted whenever you run them...however it may be too late for the results to make a difference in the eventual course of the war.
Will that include O-Torg adventures we convert to Eternity? Adventures from the Infiniverse Exchange?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:41 pm

Doc Gordon wrote:
Will that include O-Torg adventures we convert to Eternity? Adventures from the Infiniverse Exchange?

Probably not. Certainly not Original Torg adventures. Infiniverse Exchange adventures I could see a theoretical possibility if it was really good. I'll run it by Darrell.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:03 am

That's really too bad; I intend to run The Relics of Power Trilogy for my group... they'll friggin' love it! That is my favorite role-playing campaign of all time, with Path's of the Damned for Warhammer FRP 2nd Edition being a very close second. There is no third. Too bad RPT won't count for anything.

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”