The Infiniverse is Live!

dchart

Re: The Infiniverse is Live!

Postby dchart » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:19 am

Doc Gordon wrote:That's really too bad; I intend to run The Relics of Power Trilogy for my group... they'll friggin' love it! That is my favorite role-playing campaign of all time, with Path's of the Damned for Warhammer FRP 2nd Edition being a very close second. There is no third. Too bad RPT won't count for anything.

Why, thank you.

(I wrote Spires of Altdorf. Look for my first Torg adventure just as soon as Infiniverse Exchange goes live.)

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:17 am

:o :shock:

H O L Y C R A P ! ! !

I knew that name was familiar to me, somehow; it's been a little while since I've been into my 2nd Ed books. In that case, I can't friggin' wait!!!

Are you writing anything for 4th Ed WFRP?

Kuildeous

Postby Kuildeous » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:35 am

Doc Gordon wrote: Too bad RPT won't count for anything.

Except for the fun of playing it. Not everything fun has to go into the Infiniverse.

I may reskin the Relics of Power myself, but I understand if the Signal Fire doesn't fit within their plans.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Kuildeous wrote:Except for the fun of playing it. Not everything fun has to go into the Infiniverse.
Some excellent points made, and it will be fun, LOL.

dchart

Postby dchart » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Doc Gordon wrote::o :shock:

H O L Y C R A P ! ! !

I knew that name was familiar to me, somehow; it's been a little while since I've been into my 2nd Ed books. In that case, I can't friggin' wait!!!

Thank you.

That's my cue to engage in desperate expectations management. I'm writing things I want to use, and then making them available because I hope they will be useful to and enjoyed by other people. It's nothing like the scale and sophistication of SoA. (I don't expect Infiniverse Exchange to actually make me money. If I recover what I spent on the Kickstarter, I'll be doing really well -- and I only went for the book and cards.)

Doc Gordon wrote:Are you writing anything for 4th Ed WFRP?

No; I dropped out at the end of 2e. I've scratched that itch now.

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:44 pm

dchart wrote:That's my cue to engage in desperate expectations management. I'm writing things I want to use, and then making them available because I hope they will be useful to and enjoyed by other people. It's nothing like the scale and sophistication of SoA. (I don't expect Infiniverse Exchange to actually make me money. If I recover what I spent on the Kickstarter, I'll be doing really well -- and I only went for the book and cards.)
I intend to write some, as well, though I'm uncertain what, as yet. I would love to do translations, perhaps small re-writes for old published adventures, as I didn't get to use them all, but I don't have the energy to engage in those things AND work full time at the same time.

No; I dropped out at the end of 2e. I've scratched that itch now.
I can understand that, believe it or not.

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:20 am

Sorry to necro this thread, folks, but only the Day One adventures are represented here. What about the Delphi Council missions? Are those going to be put up any time soon?

Also, we were talking earlier in this thread about the apparent ease with which people are achieving Glory in their games, and my group has yet to achieve a single one, three Day One adventures into playing. Well, oops. :)

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”