Nile Empire Kickstarter

TorgHacker

Re: Nile Empire Kickstarter

Postby TorgHacker » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:43 pm

QuarrelBlue wrote:I'm not sure if it affect Aysle Kickstarter, but when will the current codition of Nile Empire Kickstarter on the top of Ulisses North America Torg Eternity Page be updated?

Oh hey...lookitthat.

I probably should do something about that. :-)
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Magman

Postby Magman » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:17 am

Now that this KS has concluded, do we have a rough idea when the next one will start? It's Cyberpapcy correct?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:58 am

Magman wrote:Now that this KS has concluded, do we have a rough idea when the next one will start? It's Cyberpapcy correct?

Well, Aysle was the next one, and that KS is finished, and it's into the backer kit right now.

Cyberpapacy is coming soon.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

TCArknight

Postby TCArknight » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:51 am

I do have an NE KS question. I apparently never got a link for the NE Drama Booster as part of my pledge. What’s the best way to get in touch with the right folks about that? :)

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:13 am

TCArknight wrote:I do have an NE KS question. I apparently never got a link for the NE Drama Booster as part of my pledge. What’s the best way to get in touch with the right folks about that? :)

First look in Nile Empire Kickstarter Bonus Content in your library. If it's still not there email crowdfunding@ulisses-spiele.de
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

TCArknight

Postby TCArknight » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:34 am

[quote="TorgHacker"][quote="TCArknight"]I do have an NE KS question. I apparently never got a link for the NE Drama Booster as part of my pledge. What’s the best way to get in touch with the right folks about that? :)[/quote]

First look in Nile Empire Kickstarter Bonus Content in your library. If it's still not there email crowdfunding@ulisses-spiele.de[/quote]
Thanks Deanna!

There they were, thanks. :) I was confused because it didn’t show as purchased on the individual entry when I was browsing.

All good. :)

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”