Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

User avatar
Kamelion
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 am

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby Kamelion » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:10 am

I just got an email that says: "Unfortunately we ran out of Torg Aysle tokens. But as an compensation, we sent you a pack of Orrosh tokens and a pack of Tharkhold tokens as an compensation."

What does this mean? Are these the cardboard tokens? The acrylic blips? Does nobody receive them, or only some backers? And will we be able to obtain them later? Obviously, if we're running games that require Aysle tokens, Orrorsh and Tharkold tokens aren't much use... :)
The name that can be named is not the true name.

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4901
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:09 pm

Kamelion wrote:I just got an email that says: "Unfortunately we ran out of Torg Aysle tokens. But as an compensation, we sent you a pack of Orrosh tokens and a pack of Tharkhold tokens as an compensation."

What does this mean? Are these the cardboard tokens? The acrylic blips? Does nobody receive them, or only some backers? And will we be able to obtain them later? Obviously, if we're running games that require Aysle tokens, Orrorsh and Tharkold tokens aren't much use... :)


I'm inquiring.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

mica
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby mica » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:23 am

Woo hoo - Aysle has arrived and looked very nice indeed. Like the addition of the section insert. Placing this at the bottom makes it so much easier getting the books out without turning the box on end.

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4901
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:07 pm

Kamelion wrote:I just got an email that says: "Unfortunately we ran out of Torg Aysle tokens. But as an compensation, we sent you a pack of Orrosh tokens and a pack of Tharkhold tokens as an compensation."

What does this mean? Are these the cardboard tokens? The acrylic blips? Does nobody receive them, or only some backers? And will we be able to obtain them later? Obviously, if we're running games that require Aysle tokens, Orrorsh and Tharkold tokens aren't much use... :)


Okay, they're the acrylic tokens, and apparently this only applied to three people. You will be able to obtain them later.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

User avatar
Kamelion
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 am

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby Kamelion » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:17 pm

TorgHacker wrote:
Kamelion wrote:I just got an email that says: "Unfortunately we ran out of Torg Aysle tokens. But as an compensation, we sent you a pack of Orrosh tokens and a pack of Tharkhold tokens as an compensation."

What does this mean? Are these the cardboard tokens? The acrylic blips? Does nobody receive them, or only some backers? And will we be able to obtain them later? Obviously, if we're running games that require Aysle tokens, Orrorsh and Tharkold tokens aren't much use... :)


Okay, they're the acrylic tokens, and apparently this only applied to three people. You will be able to obtain them later.

OK, thanks. I'm guessing that because I received the email, I'm one of the unlucky three. But good to know that I'll be able to obtain them later.
The name that can be named is not the true name.

Kanaris
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby Kanaris » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Kamelion wrote:OK, thanks. I'm guessing that because I received the email, I'm one of the unlucky three. But good to know that I'll be able to obtain them later.


The other two must be me and another member of my group :lol: Now that shipping has started, does that mean that Relics Act 3-5 is shortly to be released?

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4901
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Kanaris wrote:
Kamelion wrote:OK, thanks. I'm guessing that because I received the email, I'm one of the unlucky three. But good to know that I'll be able to obtain them later.


The other two must be me and another member of my group :lol: Now that shipping has started, does that mean that Relics Act 3-5 is shortly to be released?


Yep. Soonish.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Kanaris
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby Kanaris » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:21 pm

TorgHacker wrote:
Kanaris wrote:
Kamelion wrote:OK, thanks. I'm guessing that because I received the email, I'm one of the unlucky three. But good to know that I'll be able to obtain them later.


The other two must be me and another member of my group :lol: Now that shipping has started, does that mean that Relics Act 3-5 is shortly to be released?


Yep. Soonish.


Thanks!

GeniusCodeMonkey
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:35 am

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby GeniusCodeMonkey » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:01 am

My box arrived today! I can't wait to get it home and unpack it properly.
Question everything.
Politeness costs nothing.

Sir Awesome
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:13 pm

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby Sir Awesome » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:16 am

Kinda a follow up to my previous question.

Will all the stretch goals be released for sale on drive through at some point?

Such as the Delphi Missions, or the Alternate Drama Deck, or Cracking Tails?


Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests