Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Kanaris

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby Kanaris » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:31 am

Daily contributing to and monitoring these forums/US website + Kickstarter/GameOnTableTop + Facebook + Rpg.net as well as actually writing key content + behind the scenes process issues + full-time day job + transformational life change :arrow: no wonder she wrote the revised NE sourcebook, she knew a few of the super powers from experience :D (though arguably "dilate time" is a precognition power ...) We are extremely lucky to have her devote the time, care and skill that she does.

fougerec

Postby fougerec » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:19 am

There's another RPG that comes in a cube (rather than a box) with forums that are supposed to allow us to talk with the creators and every time I post there I can feel the lack of Deanna-ness. We've been spoiled for sure over here with her presence and contributions.

Kamelion

Postby Kamelion » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:43 am

Deanna is our goddess. Blessed are we in her sight.
The name that can be named is not the true name.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:58 am

Thanks everyone. :-)
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Kanaris wrote:Daily contributing to and monitoring these forums/US website + Kickstarter/GameOnTableTop + Facebook + Rpg.net as well as actually writing key content + behind the scenes process issues + full-time day job + transformational life change :arrow: no wonder she wrote the revised NE sourcebook, she knew a few of the super powers from experience :D (though arguably "dilate time" is a precognition power ...) We are extremely lucky to have her devote the time, care and skill that she does.

When I first read this I thought you said "dilation time" and I'm thinking, "I haven't had that surgery yet..."

"Oh wait."

:lol:
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:23 pm

TorgHacker wrote:
Kanaris wrote:Daily contributing to and monitoring these forums/US website + Kickstarter/GameOnTableTop + Facebook + Rpg.net as well as actually writing key content + behind the scenes process issues + full-time day job + transformational life change :arrow: no wonder she wrote the revised NE sourcebook, she knew a few of the super powers from experience :D (though arguably "dilate time" is a precognition power ...) We are extremely lucky to have her devote the time, care and skill that she does.

When I first read this I thought you said "dilation time" and I'm thinking, "I haven't had that surgery yet..."

"Oh wait."

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:38 am

Okay, updated list of stretch goals is posted in the updates. It'll be a couple more days before we have the fancy graphics ready.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

fougerec

Postby fougerec » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:34 am

Love the various secrets. I think those are some of my favorite things for the other cosms and happy to see so many of them here.

paln

Postby paln » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:27 am

TorgHacker wrote:
paln wrote:Regarding the Relic of Power, will there be a way to get the previous acts? I wasn't there for the first crowdfundings, so the first act I'll get is the one that comes with Aysle. Without the previous acts, it's pretty much useless. :(

I apologize since this isn't the first time I'm asking about this, but the last time Deanna said they were thinking about it, so I'd love to hear that a solution was found. :)

Thanks for your attention.

For sure you'll get the earlier Acts.

That's great news. :) Do you already know, at this point, whether we'll be able to get them within the Cyberpapacy crowdfunding campaign, or later on, separately?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:45 am

paln wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:
paln wrote:Regarding the Relic of Power, will there be a way to get the previous acts? I wasn't there for the first crowdfundings, so the first act I'll get is the one that comes with Aysle. Without the previous acts, it's pretty much useless. :(

I apologize since this isn't the first time I'm asking about this, but the last time Deanna said they were thinking about it, so I'd love to hear that a solution was found. :)

Thanks for your attention.

For sure you'll get the earlier Acts.

That's great news. :) Do you already know, at this point, whether we'll be able to get them within the Cyberpapacy crowdfunding campaign, or later on, separately?

Folks who were in Aysle will get all of them when the final stretch goal PDFs go out somewhere around when we're fullilling physical products which from what I was last told should be in December some time.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”