Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

QuarrelBlue
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby QuarrelBlue » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:15 pm

I'm still looking for the way to see the full 16 Aysle Backer Archetypes(as something like the Loyalty Bonus?) and resenting myself for the failure on the Aysle Kickstarter(and actually missing the Catchup bundle, expecting the seats for the Cardinals to be filled quickly since so many people loves Cyberwares and other cool gadgets), but this time I can and will get what I need before any uncertainty for LatePledges come into play...

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4753
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby TorgHacker » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:07 pm

QuarrelBlue wrote:I'm still looking for the way to see the full 16 Aysle Backer Archetypes(as something like the Loyalty Bonus?) and resenting myself for the failure on the Aysle Kickstarter(and actually missing the Catchup bundle, expecting the seats for the Cardinals to be filled quickly since so many people loves Cyberwares and other cool gadgets), but this time I can and will get what I need before any uncertainty for LatePledges come into play...


The backer archetypes will eventually be compiled into a pirnt product.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

fuldry
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby fuldry » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:49 am

I hate when projects move from one platform to another. I never used GameOn and had until 2 minutes ago no intention of using it.

I am disappointed that I have to move from kickstarter to anything else, I never had any issues with kickstarter and if the reason behind the move is purely technical, I disagree with it...

I don't want to miss the next set, so I will move, but, honestly, I am unhappy with the decision.
François

QuarrelBlue
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby QuarrelBlue » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:21 am

TorgHacker wrote:
QuarrelBlue wrote:I'm still looking for the way to see the full 16 Aysle Backer Archetypes

The backer archetypes will eventually be compiled into a pirnt product.

You mean, there already ARE 16 Backer Archetypes for Aysle!?
(If that's true I'm glad to hear that...)

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4753
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:49 am

fuldry wrote:I hate when projects move from one platform to another. I never used GameOn and had until 2 minutes ago no intention of using it.

I am disappointed that I have to move from kickstarter to anything else, I never had any issues with kickstarter and if the reason behind the move is purely technical, I disagree with it...

I don't want to miss the next set, so I will move, but, honestly, I am unhappy with the decision.
François


Have you been in any previous Kickstarters? Game On is what we used as the pledge manager.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4753
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:50 am

QuarrelBlue wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:
QuarrelBlue wrote:I'm still looking for the way to see the full 16 Aysle Backer Archetypes

The backer archetypes will eventually be compiled into a pirnt product.

You mean, there already ARE 16 Backer Archetypes for Aysle!?
(If that's true I'm glad to hear that...)


TBH, I actually don't know if there are 16. I know we didn't fill all the slots.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4753
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 am

Just a heads up. It turns out there WILL be a GenCon game associated with this campaign after all! $999.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Wakshani
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby Wakshani » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:05 am

TorgHacker wrote:
QuarrelBlue wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:The backer archetypes will eventually be compiled into a pirnt product.

You mean, there already ARE 16 Backer Archetypes for Aysle!?
(If that's true I'm glad to hear that...)


TBH, I actually don't know if there are 16. I know we didn't fill all the slots.


Hey, if you want somebody to round it out, I'm always just an email away. :D

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4753
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:19 am

Wakshani wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:
QuarrelBlue wrote:You mean, there already ARE 16 Backer Archetypes for Aysle!?
(If that's true I'm glad to hear that...)


TBH, I actually don't know if there are 16. I know we didn't fill all the slots.


Hey, if you want somebody to round it out, I'm always just an email away. :D


Heh.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

User avatar
TorgHacker
Posts: 4753
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:19 am

I'm not entirely sure what happened, but it looks like we're live!

https://www.gameontabletop.com/cf283/to ... apacy.html
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America


Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest