Torg Eternity Quick Start

TorgHacker

Re: Torg Eternity Quick Start

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:52 am

I can't go into details on the Kickstarter other than to observe that spring is only a few weeks away, so it's getting close. :-)

But yes, the intent is to distribute the core book and cards as PDFs at the conclusion of the Kickstarter.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

ZeDiac

Postby ZeDiac » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:20 am

Eric USNA wrote:
Ange Gardien wrote:I would like to run the quick start in a french rpg convention...
How many messages to I have write here before being able to contact Eric ?
5 ? 10 ?

It's only 3, so you can feel free to PM me now. :)

-Eric

So many french player who want to run the quick start... do not forget my own request which is similar ;)
"Storm is coming"

carldot34

Postby carldot34 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:20 am

I wonder if there would be sufficient French language players for a French edition, at least of the core rules as part of the Kickstarter? Not sure of the mechanics or intricacies of that? Just a thought, especially considering the European parentage of Ulisses themselves.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:32 am

ZeDiac wrote:So many french player who want to run the quick start... do not forget my own request which is similar ;)

Did you ever respond to Ray's email? Let me know if you need me to re-forward that to you.

merryneils

Postby merryneils » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:46 am

carldot34 wrote:I wonder if there would be sufficient French language players for a French edition, at least of the core rules as part of the Kickstarter? Not sure of the mechanics or intricacies of that? Just a thought, especially considering the European parentage of Ulisses themselves.

TE will be translated by Black Book editions (but probably later...).

carldot34

Postby carldot34 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:51 am

That's good to know. I didn't see that mentioned anywhere else. I hope it doesn't put anyone off supporting the KS, waiting for the Black Book editions.

ZeDiac

Postby ZeDiac » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Eric USNA wrote:
ZeDiac wrote:So many french player who want to run the quick start... do not forget my own request which is similar ;)

Did you ever respond to Ray's email? Let me know if you need me to re-forward that to you.

I did answer his questioning ;) but I have no news since then (2 weeks ago).
I emailed him this morning but sure i would appreciate your help. As Ange Gardien, I have a con to come and would like to play a demo with the new Eternity version if possible.
"Storm is coming"

ZeDiac

Postby ZeDiac » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:29 am

carldot34 wrote:I hope it doesn't put anyone off supporting the KS, waiting for the Black Book editions.

It could, but the KS is mostly dedicated to US players and I am sure it will be a success.
However I will probably support the KS (depending on the transportation fees) because the french version will probably take a while before being available. But, sure, I would prefer the french version to read ^^
"Storm is coming"

ZeDiac

Postby ZeDiac » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:32 am

Eric USNA wrote:Let me know if you need me to re-forward that to you.

Thanks for the mail to Ray ! He quickly reacted and sent me the material. I can now prepare the scenario for the con ! I'll send you feedbacks :D
"Storm is coming"

Ange Gardien

Postby Ange Gardien » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:35 pm

I don't mind having both printings, the french and the english one.
I had both for the previous edition, the french one being poorly printed. The books were very fragile, the french binding's glue was lame.
I'm gonna ask for the quick start so.

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”