Can you combine combat options?

Atama

Re: Can you combine combat options?

Postby Atama » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:00 pm

I think of doing called shot and all out as playing baseball and swinging for the fences. You are carefully and precisely hitting a small target (baseball-sized, duh) moving up to 100 MPH but swinging as hard as you can; so hard that it can possibly spin you around and you might even fall over (which is the equivalent of being Very Vulnerable in TorgE).

So to me not only is the situation plausible but you see it happening in real life on occasion with someone using a club-like melee weapon.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

marshal kt

Postby marshal kt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:46 am

Atama wrote:I think of doing called shot and all out as playing baseball and swinging for the fences. You are carefully and precisely hitting a small target (baseball-sized, duh) moving up to 100 MPH but swinging as hard as you can; so hard that it can possibly spin you around and you might even fall over (which is the equivalent of being Very Vulnerable in TorgE).

So to me not only is the situation plausible but you see it happening in real life on occasion with someone using a club-like melee weapon.

Or even a fist, where the attacker, swings with everything they have, and spins into the ground.

Ayaron

Postby Ayaron » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:46 pm

marshal kt wrote:
Atama wrote:I think of doing called shot and all out as playing baseball and swinging for the fences. You are carefully and precisely hitting a small target (baseball-sized, duh) moving up to 100 MPH but swinging as hard as you can; so hard that it can possibly spin you around and you might even fall over (which is the equivalent of being Very Vulnerable in TorgE).

Or even a fist, where the attacker, swings with everything they have, and spins into the ground.

Here we see Cousin Vinny demonstrating how to do an All Out Attack Called Shot to the Head, leaving him Very Vulnerable:

Luckily the opponents companion decided to stay out of the fight.

:D

FrankG

Postby FrankG » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Ayaron wrote:Here we see Cousin Vinny demonstrating how to do an All Out Attack Called Shot to the Head, leaving him Very Vulnerable:

Luckily the opponents companion decided to stay out of the fight.

:D

I would award you like 3 Possibilities for such a great reference.
Check out my new adventure: The Cape May Tribe - A three act adventure set in The Living Land

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”