Do Villains test Surge?

TiaMaster

Re: Do Villains test Surge?

Postby TiaMaster » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:52 pm

johntfs wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:Though TBH, these aren't programming manuals, and we also have editors editing for language and grammar, not rules, so we're never going to be as precsise as we like.

Speaking of that, I just got updated version of the Relics of Power acts, Core Earth religions and Secrets of the Nile Empire and noticed a few spelling and other errors. Who can I e-mail about these so they can get corrected before they go out again?

Sorry for necro threads, (may happen some more) but I am wondering what the relics of power acts are?

TorgHacker

Re: Do Villains test Surge?

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:41 pm

TiaMaster wrote:
johntfs wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:Though TBH, these aren't programming manuals, and we also have editors editing for language and grammar, not rules, so we're never going to be as precsise as we like.

Speaking of that, I just got updated version of the Relics of Power acts, Core Earth religions and Secrets of the Nile Empire and noticed a few spelling and other errors. Who can I e-mail about these so they can get corrected before they go out again?

Sorry for necro threads, (may happen some more) but I am wondering what the relics of power acts are?

A reboot of the Relics of Power trilogy (ie the Destiny Map etc.) from Original Torg is a series of stretch goals for the last two Kickstarters.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”