Disney hardpoint

MalicWanderer

Re: Disney hardpoint

Postby MalicWanderer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:56 pm

I distinctly remember in my younger days seriously considering hacking oTorg into a Kingdom Hearts RPG... To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up doing it with TorgE in the future.

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Screenshots or it never happened ;)

ETStorm

ShirtlessOBrien

Postby ShirtlessOBrien » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 pm

I realise this is getting silly, but this could tie in to the thread about a possible High Lord of Earth.

What better way to hide a whole bunch of people from other realities in plain sight than a giant theme park? Plus you've got a giant base with a good excuse to have lots of secret back passages, dormitories, laboratories, special effects and PR teams, a large security force and all the storage space for "props" you could ever want.

There has been an urban myth about Walt Disney being on ice for ages, but what if he faked his death after his Darkness Device made him literally immortal?

Now they've bought Star Wars they also have the excuse they need to put large numbers of people in high-tech armour with energy weapons anywhere in the world they want them.

It even explains The Rat's decades-long efforts to co-opt and monopolise our common heritage of stories and to eradicate fair use and the public domain - they were after our stories because stories are Possibilities!

It all fits! Wake up sheeple!

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:54 pm

It all fits.....how were we so blind??

Walt Disney has been building his army for decades, importing creatures from other realms and hiding them in plain sight. How do we not know that he captured creatures from each of the realms that invaded us? Perhaps the Gaunt Man and the other High Lords are seeking revenge for crimes committed against them?

What if Walt Disney is the Nameless One???

ETStorm

ShirtlessOBrien

Postby ShirtlessOBrien » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:56 am

Exploring the Storm wrote: Perhaps the Gaunt Man and the other High Lords are seeking revenge for crimes committed against them?

Very likely! Although another possibility is that Disney was very, very close to becoming the Torg after destroying all the cosms he based his stolen stories on, and The Gaunt Man is leading a last-ditch alliance to try to prevent this. Not out of the goodness of his heart, of course, just because he wants to be the first and only Torg.

Disney was also probably the one to bring Quinn Sebastian to this version of Core Earth.

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 am

This put a whole new spin on everything...What if the Delphi Council are puppets being pulled by Walt Disney's strings as well?

Someone should do a fan fiction story about this spin on everything - it would be epic!

ETStorm

ShirtlessOBrien

Postby ShirtlessOBrien » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:24 am

Exploring the Storm wrote:This put a whole new spin on everything...What if the Delphi Council are puppets being pulled by Walt Disney's strings as well?

Someone should do a fan fiction story about this spin on everything - it would be epic!

They should call it "Kingdom Shards". You can have that one, it's free.

SCENE ONE: QUINN'S COMMAND CENTRE ON THE USS RONALD REAGAN

RADIO OPERATOR: Quinn, you need to hear this. The Gamma team in Orlando say they've lost half the team, they say they're pinned down by something... uh, "really weird".

VIOCE ON RADIO: I didn't say "really weird", I said we're pinned down by fucking Goofy! REPEAT, FUCKING GOOFY!

(chaotic battle sounds, screams, silence)

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:32 am

“Goofy is one of the big 10, damnit why didn’t we know about this? Admiral Kirk demanded slamming his hand down on the command console.

“Admiral, perhaps it’s time to take things to the next level – we do have the bombers flying in from Guam plus we have received word from the Kanawa Corporation. Their security forces are off the coast, they can sweep in and get rid of anything remaining” Commander Mason suggested. He hated the thought of working with any of the High Lords but this was the greater evil.

“Have the bombers drop their 'special' loads right on their faces and have the remaining teams sweep in along with Kanawa’s forces. Hopefully we can get a win for the good guys” Admiral Kirk stated and walked out of the command room leaving everyone to their thoughts.

ETStorm

Atama

Postby Atama » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Zackzenobi wrote:Genie is too powerful. But i was looking for someone who had some power with out being OP

Genie grants Miracles to followers.

Ain’t never had a friend like him.

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Well - All the major players are slightly OP to a certain degree.

Look at Aladdin, he had no powers other then luck...well I guess that made him OP too lol

ETStorm

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”