Dean Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Jim

Re: Living Land Preview #11 - The Delphi Council

Postby Jim » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Hey TR!

(Long time no post here)

I really enjoyed this preview. This is a bit of a tangent, but the question was inspired by the mention of "Delphi Council missions." Is there a chance that we could get a preview that says a few words about the companion adventure book? (For clarity, the last I knew the Kickstarter was going to be for one Cosm Book, with an accompanying book chock full of Living Land related adventures). or alternately, maybe you can just answer me here too. That works as well.

What I'm wondering is will the adventures in the Adventure book be usable as sort of campaign arc? I'm fond of the Adventure Path concept and my players like an ongoing campaign with some continuity. I realize all the adventures will be related to the Living Land. No problem, that would make it a Living Land campaign.

Any insights or knowledge you can share?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm

So, the adventure book is actually a full-on super adventure called the God Box. I'll probably preview that next week. However, I did give a bit of a teaser here:

http://www.ulisses-us.com/living-land-p ... 4-wonders/

As to new Delphi Missions ala what we did in the corebook Kickstarter....

<whispers>

Stretch goal.

</whispers>

:mrgreen:
Dean Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

utsukushi

Postby utsukushi » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Just in case it hasn't already been caught, La Malinche's Necklace needs an editing tweak;
"Soaking in this manner is treated as normal a normal Soak in every way except for the skill tested against".

...That first "normal" needs to go. Nothing about Torg is that normal. ;)

Looks cool! Super excited to get the core stuff soon, but also excited to see the LL Kickstarter launch! (And my birthday's in January, so maybe I can get someone to back it for me...)

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”