Scoping Issues

ZorValachan

Re: Scoping Issues

Postby ZorValachan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 pm

There's a "copy map" function. Just use that.
There is a ruler tool (to make sure you don't make a side over 300 miles. I usually would measure out a line with the ruler, then use the draw line to make a line. Do 3 side and you have a triangle that you can color the border, color the inside (to a color and degree of transparency that you like). I fiddled around with it for about 30 minutes and was able to make my own map in 2-3 days about 3-4 hours each day. I kept Aysle the same. My game is currently in a 3.0 version (1993, 2003, and now 2016) in which each previous game was an alternate Possibility War. In the current game, the Gaunt Man accidentally started to invade the 1993 Wars and notice that reality's Gaunt Man. He waited and watched and saw how they failed. he shared that info with the other high lords, who used that to work a better invasion (Space Gods shot down out of the sky and Tharkold success in former USSR countries. Some of what I did echoed what I can see in Torg Eternity, so I might switch over after I get my rules after the KS.

My map:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?amp% ... 498123&z=3
- Leamon Crafton Jr.
Infiniverse Exchange author:

The Paraverse: An entire alternate Cosmverse
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237607/

The Knights of the Road: Archtypes designed as a Storm Knight group
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228365/

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:39 pm

I just updated the Core Earth map to v1.1.

Changes include organizing each realm into its own layer as suggested by Prince Earwig, tweaking some stelae locations to better match the intelligence from Near Now News, and I have hidden the Pan-Pacifica realm by default.

Sorry if you worked hard on copying the earlier one and made a lot of customization edits, I wasn't planning on a v1.1 but such is the nature of these things. The earlier map is still pretty good, but hopefully plenty of people will find this one useful too.
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

ProfessorK

Postby ProfessorK » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:14 pm

Thats okay, Im holding off to see what Ulisses provides us on Infiniverse Online.

Kuildeous

Postby Kuildeous » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:06 am

That's all right. I'll definitely use your maps when I boot up my campaign in two weeks. I probably won't make a copy for myself and just rely on the smaller scope for now. I have no idea what Ulisses plans with the cosm books, so I don't want to commit to any meteorological changes too early.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”