Infiniverse Stopping?

Doc Gordon

Infiniverse Stopping?

Postby Doc Gordon » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:25 pm

(Coming from the Torg Kickstarter recent update)

Wait a minute... do you guys maybe think you could TRY to do better than this for the Infiniverse? Forgive me for sounding rude, but you're shoving Year One down our throats, not allowing us to determine what's happening in the War at all, you removed Possibility tracking because YOU SAY it wasn't doing any good the first time around, and now you're crunching EVERYTHING in the Delphi Missions book together?!?!?

Does the Infiniverse mean ANYTHING to ANYONE else, here? It's important to me to help determine the course of the War, but there's zero advertising about the survey page to begin with, and now you're dropping it back? If I'm the ONLY person who cares about the Infiniverse, let me know, folks, and I'll stop buying Torg Eternity products and go back to the game that started it all. What a load of rubbish.

I just put in the money I could afford, less than an hour ago, with EVERYTHING else I have going on in my life, so I could support this game, for the Living Land Player's pack and the cards. This is not good enough, not by half.

RamblingScribe

Re: Infiniverse Stopping?

Postby RamblingScribe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Nope.

Infiniverse tracking for Delphi missions is now available.

Living Land Kickstarter is ending.

Two separate notifications. Threw me for minute when I saw it.

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Bwah? :?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:13 pm

The Infiniverse is not stopping.

(Written on the Highway Thru Hell at 120 kph)
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Let me clarify... the latest notification from the original Kickstarter for Torg is that the Delphi Missions are being put into a single form submission? The excuse was so missions could be skipped and still accounted for. Having them all combined together in a single form makes ZERO sense at all.

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:28 pm

So the Infiniverse is coming to an end because there's one form for all of the Delphi missions from the cargo box book? I still don't get it.

You can submit as many forms as you want, sure it's a slight hassle to skip past the ones you're not submitting for but it doesn't strike me as a big deal. I'm guessing they're trying to keep the list of surveys short on the Infiniverse page, or soon it'll be overtaken by individual surveys from the all of the short Delphi adventures in each Kickstarter.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Pretty much.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Spatula wrote:So the Infiniverse is coming to an end because there's one form for all of the Delphi missions from the cargo box book? I still don't get it.

You can submit as many forms as you want, sure it's a slight hassle to skip past the ones you're not submitting for but it doesn't strike me as a big deal. I'm guessing they're trying to keep the list of surveys short on the Infiniverse page, or soon it'll be overtaken by individual surveys from the all of the short Delphi adventures in each Kickstarter.

I was just going to ask, you can submit it more than once and just leave the ones you haven’t done (or already reported) blank?

And I take Deanna’s answer as “yes.”

Nothing to worry about, OP.

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:51 am

Is each of our campaigns getting a different #?

Will there be separate dispatches and Rumors for each?

sandchigger

Postby sandchigger » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Zackzenobi wrote:Is each of our campaigns getting a different #?

Will there be separate dispatches and Rumors for each?

That would quickly become untenable to support, so no. They'll take the commonest outcome (51%+ of groups killed the gospogs and removed the stela) and use that as the "canonical outcome".

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”