Timeline

Istrian

Re: Timeline

Postby Istrian » Sun May 26, 2019 4:41 pm

I used Aeon Timeline for the timeline BTW, in case you are looking for something to load it.

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:38 pm

Istrian wrote:To make my GMing life easier I made a timeline of official (and less official) events. If anyone is interested I put it here.

The current version contains everything from the Living Land and Nile Empire books, and most of the stuff from the NearNowNews twitter feed. Events are marked in green when their date has been officially stated (there are few contradictions but only by a day or two), and the orange denotes an educated guess (mostly for the NearNowNews feed) or a vague range (i.e. "it happened sometime between this and that day).

If there's interest I can put up an export of the timeline raw data up somewhere.
I haven't read everything, yet, just your OP, but I am definitely interested in the raw data timeline export, if you have not already done it, please? I'm going to read the remainder of the thread and, perhaps, come back to this post to carry on with other folks stuff, but I'm grateful you've done this. Thank you.

Alright, now I've read everything and I am singularly impressed!!! This is fantastic work and will help answer so many questions I've had without also having the time to research. Thank you, again.

Wait, you don't have all the bridges listed there... that was the main thing I needed.

graethynne

Postby graethynne » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:40 pm

This is super cool, thank you!

Istrian

Postby Istrian » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:31 am

Some of the bridges are in there but I probably missed a few, especially those from Mobius (since he tends to move them around a lot). None of the new Aysle events are in yet either, because the sourcebook has not been released.

I also gave up trying to cover the NearNowNews events of the first 10 days or so because there are too many of them every day and it looks ugly without a specific hour.

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:51 am

Ahh, see, now that makes sense. What you've built, here, is absolutely amazing and I'm grateful you went through that trouble. :D

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”