Cyberpapacy Sourcebook!!

Zackzenobi

Re: Cyberpapacy Sourcebook!!

Postby Zackzenobi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:10 am

PM sent

Wakshani

Postby Wakshani » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:58 am

I *really* dug working on the archetypes that we *do* have. I know a couple got bumped for better ones, but most of 'em went through and, man, I'm giddy about a few.

More on that when you get to see my babies. :D

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:30 am

Wakshani wrote:
Count Thalim wrote:I'm most interested in the locations and characters in the occupied territories.
The axiom change in the LL basically chased most people out, the one in the NE actively changed peoples beliefs.
The CP prepared people for the second coming more than the others it seems but without the NE mind alteration it will be interesting to see how the CP has dealt with those who have not accepted their new messiah.

I am expecting more rebellions and push back than in the NE, but with more ways of dealing with it.
How that pays out across the territories will prove interesting.

While we wait for the sourcebook to land, did you have space to cover the rebellion breaking out at the tip of Arrmorica in the Aysle mixed zone?

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:48 am

I may have missed an episode. Are you saying that Aysle is Coming to S America?

mistervimes

Postby mistervimes » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:08 am

Zackzenobi wrote:I may have missed an episode. Are you saying that Aysle is Coming to S America?

Armorica is the part of Europe between the Seine and the Loire rivers that includes the Brittany Peninsula.
"He was an unshaven collection of bad habits marinated in alcohol, morose, cynical and ridiculously soft-hearted. One of Nature's policemen; his soul burns to arrest the Creator for getting it wrong."" - (Terry Pratchett)

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:23 am

Kanaris wrote:
While we wait for the sourcebook to land, did you have space to cover the rebellion breaking out at the tip of Arrmorica in the Aysle mixed zone?

No. What rebellion?

I mean, we do speak about the Channel Zones but nothing about a rebellion. Did we mention it somewhere and it slipped my mind?
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:42 am

mistervimes wrote:
Zackzenobi wrote:I may have missed an episode. Are you saying that Aysle is Coming to S America?

Armorica is the part of Europe between the Seine and the Loire rivers that includes the Brittany Peninsula.

Lol it was late last night after work. My bad.

hawaiianbrian

Postby hawaiianbrian » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:58 pm

I also don't remember anything about a rebellion in the Aysle mixed zone...

The Unhallowed Data adventure takes the heroes there (Calais) for one act, but it's more of a Shadowrun kind of place, rather than an Ayslish rebellion.

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:28 pm

One thing about that location is this little piece of coastline that is outside the range of the Cyberpapacy stelae boundaries. It sparked a short discussion here about it being a possible foothold for Core Earth or a safe haven for the Resistance.

"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

Wakshani

Postby Wakshani » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Gargoyle wrote:One thing about that location is this little piece of coastline that is outside the range of the Cyberpapacy stelae boundaries. It sparked a short discussion here about it being a possible foothold for Core Earth or a safe haven for the Resistance.

Huh. Interesting! Wonder what's there in real life? Not an area that I recognize.

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”