What does Magna Verita look like?

Atama

Re: What does Magna Verita look like?

Postby Atama » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:56 pm

TorgHacker wrote:
pkitty wrote:Info on "off-Earth" cosms will definitely be useful for GMs whose players end up traversing a Maelstrom Bridge, and as such I hope we get content about that . . . eventually. Right now, we don't even have books on all eight* cosms, and it would be a mistake to shift any focus to other realms when we still don't have this one fleshed out.

* Core Earth is absolutely its own cosm worthy of a full sourcebook, and I'm hoping that Year 2 leads with that right after the Orrorsh book. Mind you, "micro-sourcebooks" like Religions of Core Earth are helping to fill that need, and appreciated.

We have plans. :-)

You steepled your fingers and grinned at the screen after typing this, didn’t you?
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:15 pm

Maybe. :-)
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Savioronedge

Postby Savioronedge » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:20 pm

TorgHacker wrote:
pkitty wrote:Info on "off-Earth" cosms will definitely be useful for GMs whose players end up traversing a Maelstrom Bridge, and as such I hope we get content about that . . . eventually. Right now, we don't even have books on all eight* cosms, and it would be a mistake to shift any focus to other realms when we still don't have this one fleshed out.

* Core Earth is absolutely its own cosm worthy of a full sourcebook, and I'm hoping that Year 2 leads with that right after the Orrorsh book. Mind you, "micro-sourcebooks" like Religions of Core Earth are helping to fill that need, and appreciated.

I was under the understanding that the plans were <{plans change}> <-hush-> to keep Eternity in this Cosm; thus "Cosm" and "Realm" could be used interchangeably, unlike Old TORG, as the expectation <{expectations change}> <-grrr-> was no one would ever visit Terra or Magna Verita or Gaea....

We may need a discussion or FAQ entry on the difference between the two words if this is no longer the <-:looking around:-> course <{courses change}> this is taking...excuse me; I have a voice I need to strangle.

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:38 am

Savioronedge wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:

I was under the understanding that the plans were <{plans change}> <-hush-> to keep Eternity in this Cosm; thus "Cosm" and "Realm" could be used interchangeably, unlike Old TORG, as the expectation <{expectations change}> <-grrr-> was no one would ever visit Terra or Magna Verita or Gaea....

We may need a discussion or FAQ entry on the difference between the two words if this is no longer the <-:looking around:-> course <{courses change}> this is taking...excuse me; I have a voice I need to strangle.

I think you'll be surprised at <redacted>.
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”