Tharkold gear home brew?

graethynne

Tharkold gear home brew?

Postby graethynne » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:45 am

Hey Folks,

Wondering if anyone has spun together a small library of Tharkold gear to hold us over until the book comes out later this year (I can say that now!)?

One of my players is playing a free member of The Race who here to fight the demons on the front lines, and he noticed the gear in the core book doesn't really suit him (he is a ranged guy so the cool melee weapons don't really apply to him).

If not he'll make do, and I can surely work some stuff out, but before reinventing the wheel I figured I would check.

Cheers!

Grae

Spatula

Re: Tharkold gear home brew?

Postby Spatula » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:39 pm

graethynne wrote:Hey Folks,

Wondering if anyone has spun together a small library of Tharkold gear to hold us over until the book comes out later this year (I can say that now!)?

One of my players is playing a free member of The Race who here to fight the demons on the front lines, and he noticed the gear in the core book doesn't really suit him (he is a ranged guy so the cool melee weapons don't really apply to him).

If not he'll make do, and I can surely work some stuff out, but before reinventing the wheel I figured I would check.

Cheers!

Grae

I had posted a few at the bottom of this page:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2171&p=20047&hilit=Tharkold+mim#p20047

graethynne

Re: Tharkold gear home brew?

Postby graethynne » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:58 pm

Spatula wrote:
graethynne wrote:Hey Folks,

Cheers!

Grae

I had posted a few at the bottom of this page:
http://www.ulisses-us.com/forum/viewtop ... mim#p20047

Thanks!

I wound up giving him this, and he knows once we have the Tharkold book it is subject to re-visitation.

Grae

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”