JohnK's Wednesday Night Torg Eternity Campaign

JohnK

JohnK's Wednesday Night Torg Eternity Campaign

Postby JohnK » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:22 pm

Hullo, folks,

I launched my Wednesday night campaign of Torg Eternity with the players some time ago, but because the group plays once per month, have delayed this new thread until they had a couple of game sessions under their belt. As with the other two campaigns that I run, I won't be posting up the blog entries here, as they are very long, but thought that I'd keep folks apprised of what's going on with the game and the various player characters.

The Wednesday group consists of four players, and they've got the following characters in play, set in Aysle.

Donna - Donna decided she wanted to go with a transformed character, and created Cindy ("Cindara") Hazelton, an apprentice mechanic who turned into a sorceress of sorts. She's also got a few secrets.

DavidW - David wasn't really sure what he wanted to play, but came to the conclusion that he wanted a Core Earth character. He created James Wellington, a teacher of 12- and 13-year-olds whose looking for some adventure in his life. He's about to find it, in ways he could never have expected.

Kendall - She decided to play a transformed character. Palle (Pamela) Sundstrom is a Swedish-born English police officer who has a loving husband and two daughters. She's a devoted bobby and mother, but finds it difficult to balance the two out at times.

Crystal - Crystal really had no idea of what she wanted to play, but after looking at a few of the archetypes, settled on Damaris Haynes, a rural born, Soho-dwelling artist (painter) who's starting to make a name for herself. She also has a degree in botany, but doesn't advertise the fact.

The group has a really interesting set of player characters, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the group develops and evolves as well as how the players deal with the threats of the Aysle region of the game. In the meantime, here's the link to the first couple of game sessions. Needless to say, spoilers are ahead there. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday Night Torg Eternity Game, Sessions 1 and 2

Wednesday Night Torg Eternity Game, Session 3

As usual, thoughts and comments on the game session notes are welcome. :)
=====
"They're High Lords, for God's sake! You can't just walk up to one and say, "How you doing? Feel like dying now?" you know!" - Abraham Horowitz, priest

JohnK
e-mail: johnk100@sympatico.ca
blog: http://jkahane.livejournal.com

JohnK

Re: JohnK's Wednesday Night Torg Eternity Campaign

Postby JohnK » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Hullo, folks,

Here's the session notes from the August session of the Aysle campaign for Torg Eternity that I ran last night.

Wednesday Night Torg Eternity Game, Session 4

As usual, thoughts and comments are welcome. :)
=====
"They're High Lords, for God's sake! You can't just walk up to one and say, "How you doing? Feel like dying now?" you know!" - Abraham Horowitz, priest

JohnK

JohnK

Postby JohnK » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Hullo, folks,

It is with a sad heart that I have to report that the Wednesday night gaming group has decided to no longer play roleplaying games, though there is a chance that two of the players may return to the hobby within the next few months.

Here's my blog entry on the decision...'

Wednesday Night Group Game Demise

Really sad about this. :(
=====

JohnK

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Rats. Sorry to hear of the group's demise, John. :( I enjoyed reading their adventures!

Return to “Game Stories In and Out of Character (TORG)”