Talking about the Cargo Box

posbi

Re: Talking about the Cargo Box

Postby posbi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:03 am

How many dice should have been in the Cargo Box?

I found three dice in the game itself and one extra die after searching all the package stuff, so now I have 2d20 and 2d6.

DerHuthmacher

Postby DerHuthmacher » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:16 am

That's what I found, too.
---
Hell is where the heart is.

Misroi

Postby Misroi » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:57 pm

If I had to complain about anything, it would be that I found the cardstock the decks were printed on to be a bit thin. They're not terrible, mind you, and the problem is resolved with sleeving the cards, but if I had to find a nit to pick, that'd be it.

Other than that, I am supremely satisfied with the value I received for my money!

flamepulse

Postby flamepulse » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:13 am

Misroi wrote:If I had to complain about anything, it would be that I found the cardstock the decks were printed on to be a bit thin. They're not terrible, mind you, and the problem is resolved with sleeving the cards, but if I had to find a nit to pick, that'd be it.

Other than that, I am supremely satisfied with the value I received for my money!

I thought the cards were fine, the fit really tight in my card sleeves to the point that im not gonna bother sleeving them

Justinm

Postby Justinm » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 am

Got mine yesterday. The only real problem was the cargo box itself was broken on three of its eight corners (and yes, I send them an email).

About 30% of the tokens were loose (the only things in the box that weren't shrink wrapped) so I actually re-placed them in the cardboard to make sure everything was there. Not only was it all there, I had an extra token. So that's nice.

But yeah, it's a good collection. Lot of nice stuff in there.

Justin

fougerec

Postby fougerec » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:33 pm

Just picked mine up from Canada Post. Love the look, quality and feel of everything. Really impressed by the heft and look of the possibility tokens. Those are amazing.

Need to pick up a small storage box (or boxes) for the tokens as loose tokens bug the crap out of me but I think that I can find some that will still fit in the box.

Thank you so much for bringing back this amazing game in such a great way.

marshal kt

Postby marshal kt » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:49 am

I got mine on the 21st,. All appears undamaged. Everything is still wrapped.
What tokens? The poker chips? Mine were shrink-wrapped and in a box.

fougerec

Postby fougerec » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:34 am

marshal kt wrote:I got mine on the 21st,. All appears undamaged. Everything is still wrapped.
What tokens? The poker chips? Mine were shrink-wrapped and in a box.

The sheets of token. Snack sized bags do the trick and now there's room for my deck Dragon Shield box with all the sleeved cards :)

Kamelion

Postby Kamelion » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 am

A KS backer is reporting that his Living Land table tent has no misprint. Has anyone else received an error-free LL table tent?
The name that can be named is not the true name.

Kuildeous

Postby Kuildeous » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:22 am

Kamelion wrote:A KS backer is reporting that his Living Land table tent has no misprint. Has anyone else received an error-free LL table tent?

Dude is running his campaign hardcore and doesn't need that wimpy Law of Life messing up his game.

That's interesting. Sadly mine has the misprint. I predict a fix with the Living Land sourcebook, but I'm just speculating.

Still won't stop me from running my demos.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”