[SILLY] Getting the last word in

Kuildeous

[SILLY] Getting the last word in

Postby Kuildeous » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:13 pm

Okay, so these forums will be shut down eventually. Who’s going to get in the last word? Who knows? In the interest of not spamming threads with unrelated posts, I’d like to offer this one as a sacrificial lamb. Winner is the person who posts the last message on this thread when it is invariably locked. Needless to say, TPTB on this forum are exempt from this game.

Rules:
1. The post can be about anything. Make it at least amusing for others and throw in an anecdote, a joke, or how your game has been. Hopefully something more than just “tag.”
2. Your post must be at least half an hour after your most recent post. One-upping each other is cool and all, but let’s make it a manageable one-upping. Obviously the winner cannot be announced once the forum is locked (unless the admins want to humor me), but it should be obvious if this rule is violated.
3. Please no deleting of posts unless you say something regrettable. Try to have no regrets. It’d be fun to see how this progresses.

Contest begins now. I have the last word! Prove me wrong.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Kuildeous

Re: [SILLY] Getting the last word in

Postby Kuildeous » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:29 pm

Just testing, and it looks like replies are not turned off yet.

The game is still afoot! I'm still in the running for last word.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”