TiaMaster wrote:This is the file that TOCG generated (everything looks fine on preview though):
As you can see, Natural Leader did fine, but Bodyguard and Caltrops didnt.
Ah, the uncertainty of font rendering. There's no perfect solution; it's genuinely difficult in many contexts to know how big a text string will appear on the screen or page. The actual PDF renderer I'm using thinks that all those summaries that really don't fit are actually going to fit in the provided space, for example. I suppose that it was
I've put in some adjustments that make those specific cases work properly, though undoubtedly there are others that will not work, or did work and now don't. You can download v184.108.40.206 here
, as always.
TiaMaster wrote:I was wondering if we will ever be able to input our own gear? That and the little wrapping thing are the only things I would want before using them in ROll20.?
Hmm? You've always been able to do that. Read the "Customizing Game Data" docx in the install directory, and look at the "EXAMPLE CustomGateData" file in the CustomData folder. Then do this if you don't know XML:
1) make a copy of the "EXAMPLE CustomGameData.xml" file in the CustomData directory.
2) rename the copy to just "CustomGameData.xml".
3) delete lines 153 ("<!--") and 161 ("-->") (those disable the <Gear> </Gear> section on lines 152-160).
4) delete from <Item name="Tentacles (Stalenger)"... to </Item>.
5) find a similar item to what you want to add in the Data\GameData.xml file (search by name, for example).
6) copy the similar item, from <Item ... to </Item> in the GameData file, into your CustomGameData file, in-between <Gear> and </Gear>.
7) make your adjustments. Be sure to change the name, unless you want to replace the original item.
8) start up the program.
If you are having troubles and have something specific you want to add, post its stats and I can show what to add to the CustomGameData file. But you should be able to follow the existing patterns to get what you want.