Spell/Perk/Miracle/Powers....Cards Printed

flamepulse

Spell/Perk/Miracle/Powers....Cards Printed

Postby flamepulse » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:24 pm

So I have a local place to print out actual card quality of the new information cards. the problem is It is kind of expensive to just get 1 set. So I though I would reach out and see who would want to get in on some printing of them to bring the costs down.

as it sets 1 set of everything is $100 if 6-29 people want then the price drops down to $80 30-49 people the price drops down to $60. Each set will be separated in a plastic case to separate the card types, And unless they give us card backs I will be using the Infiniverse tools to create a basic card back with the torg logo and card type.

Everything will come to me and I will ship it out to you guys. shipping will probably be 10 bucks.

if your interested post below to see how many people so we can determine final pricing.

Kamelion

Re: Spell/Perk/Miracle/Powers....Cards Printed

Postby Kamelion » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Cool initiative :) I'm guessing you're in the USA. Would you be willing to ship to the UK?

I've been looking into the same thing here in England and have made low-res backs for the cards. I'll be upscaling them shortly, so I'd be happy to send those to you. They're just the "marble" background from the Infiniverse kit, plus the logo, the card type, and a black outer border.
The name that can be named is not the true name.

flamepulse

Postby flamepulse » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:13 pm

Kamelion wrote:Cool initiative :) I'm guessing you're in the USA. Would you be willing to ship to the UK?

I've been looking into the same thing here in England and have made low-res backs for the cards. I'll be upscaling them shortly, so I'd be happy to send those to you. They're just the "marble" background from the Infiniverse kit, plus the logo, the card type, and a black outer border.

Ya, ill ship to other countries, looks like shipping to UK will be around $25 bucks. other countries should be similer.

THe card backs would be great, thats pretty much what i planned onj doing myself.

flamepulse

Postby flamepulse » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:53 pm

if we can get at least 50 people interested I can get them down to $50 a set with $10 Shipping to US, I can do shipping to other countries $25-35 form the looks of it to most countries. Message me if interested. Once we get enough intereste ill send links for payments and get the process started for prints.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”