White Wolf magazine and OTorg resources

fuldry

White Wolf magazine and OTorg resources

Postby fuldry » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 am

White Wolf #21 - The Final Countdown (by Martin Wixted)
I do not like it. It's a plot that use a Nazi agent scheming to use an american missile hidden in the UK. Weak plot hook to get them involved. Not a good adventure.

White Wolf #24 In the news tonight... (by Bill Smith)
An article delving upon the old US Networks and how the invasion impacted them. Need updating for TorgE of course as a lot of things have changed between then and now.

White Wolf #25 - Applied Sciences (by Stewart Wieck)
Some mad scientist invent a device the goes through the dimensions and wreak havoc.
I like it.

White Wolf #26 - A damsel in distress (by James Long)
Yet again a FASA Author, Battletech and some great Shadowrun adventures that my players loved a lot.
A weak adventure, with a hook that requires setup.
I am not sure I like it.

White Wold #27 - The Mystic Flame (Lou Prosperi)
I like M. Prosperi works on the Earthdawn line a lot. My players hated Harlequin's back.
The Storm Kinghts learn of a way to stop Baruk Kaah to make Flame Warriors which are hurting Earth's defenders.
I like the way the players are drawn into the main plot. I dislike the random encounter table, smells too much like some other game.
I think it might make an interesting evening and might try to run it once my players have real characters

That covers the resources published in White Wolf magazine that are available on drivethru.
François

xshrekx

Re: White Wolf magazine and OTorg resources

Postby xshrekx » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 am

Hello

thank you for this list.
My I add three more items?
#28 has "Spelljack', an adventure set in the Living Lands
#29 has "Love, an adventure set in Orrorsh
#30 has "Raiko", and adventure set in Nippon Tech
Kind regards
Mirco

fuldry

Re: White Wolf magazine and OTorg resources

Postby fuldry » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Thanks, they did not come up using the search function in the drivethru shop so I missed them :9
I'll consider buying them next time Something interesting comes up in the Eternity line up.

François

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”