Dice and oTORG Material

SteveC

Dice and oTORG Material

Postby SteveC » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi

Received my big box of Torg Eternity the other day - out of the blue, with no email warning - and am more than happy with it. The quality is superb! Especially the dice - and that leads me to my first question... Where can I buy more of these?

I also noticed an item was missing from the box - at the level that I backed the Kickstarter, I believe I should have received a copy of everything produced for oTORG. I assumed this would be provided by a CD of PDFs in the box... Can someone tell me how this will be sent out to us?

Thanks!!

ZorValachan

Re: Dice and oTORG Material

Postby ZorValachan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:53 pm

It's digital via drivethrurpg
- Leamon Crafton Jr.
Infiniverse Exchange author:

The Paraverse: An entire alternate Cosmverse
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237607/

The Knights of the Road: Archtypes designed as a Storm Knight group
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228365/

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:32 pm

SteveC wrote:Hi

Received my big box of Torg Eternity the other day - out of the blue, with no email warning - and am more than happy with it. The quality is superb! Especially the dice - and that leads me to my first question... Where can I buy more of these?

I also noticed an item was missing from the box - at the level that I backed the Kickstarter, I believe I should have received a copy of everything produced for oTORG. I assumed this would be provided by a CD of PDFs in the box... Can someone tell me how this will be sent out to us?

Thanks!!

The dice will be available to purchase in a blister pack of 2 d20s and 2 bonus dice.

As for the oTorg PDFs, if you didn't receive a notification from DriveThruRPG contact Eric at the address listed in Update #35.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

SteveC

Postby SteveC » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:15 am

Thanks Dean - I didn't receive an email (that I recall), so I'll ping Eric.

When will the dice be available (and where)?

SteveC

Postby SteveC » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:20 am

Dean - where do I find that update? I was on the "last chance" kickstarter (rather than the initial one) and it seems I don't see these...

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm

That would be problematic. I'm asking.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Apparently there is a response system actually in Game On that you can use.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

SteveC

Postby SteveC » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:25 am

TorgHacker wrote:Apparently there is a response system actually in Game On that you can use.

I must be the dumbest person ever, but what's Game On? Can someone send me a link please?

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:56 am

SteveC wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:Apparently there is a response system actually in Game On that you can use.

I must be the dumbest person ever, but what's Game On? Can someone send me a link please?

https://www.gameontabletop.com/

You should have an account with them to manage what you pledged for. Check your email for it.
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

SteveC

Postby SteveC » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:28 am

Gargoyle wrote:
SteveC wrote:

https://www.gameontabletop.com/

You should have an account with them to manage what you pledged for. Check your email for it.

I got on to Game On and it confirmed that I was a Delphi Cargo Box level backer - but the Kickstarter doesn't show me as a backer, so I cannot get to the update (#21) that talks about the digital downloads of the oTorg material (as it's backer only).

I have checked my email and cannot find anything that mentions the oTorg downloads... Torghacker, can you get that resent to me please?

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”