TE crowdfunding

paln

TE crowdfunding

Postby paln » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:03 am

Hello,

First, I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask about this.

I recently received an email from Ulisses Spiele, seemingly about a call for crowdfunding related to Torg Eternity. Unfortunately, it's in German, I can't speak it and there doesn't seem to be any translation available. It's this page (Google Translate doesn't work on it).

The call won't last long (it closes on August 8th) and I'd hate to miss an opportunity to contribute to additional material for the game, but I'm not sure what the funds will be for. It seems to be about the base game, so is it only to translate it to German? Or will there be something new?

Kuildeous

Re: TE crowdfunding

Postby Kuildeous » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:18 pm

There is a Facebook post linking to the German page (I presume). The FB post asked for people to help convert TE into different languages. As I only speak English and bad English, I did not read any further. My pittance of Spanish and Japanese knowledge won't get me very far.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Atama

Postby Atama » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:02 pm

I received the same email. I just deleted it since my German is very poor and I couldn’t make sense of it. I did note that it linked to the German version of US’s site.

Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:03 pm

If it's the same email I got, it's to fund a German translation of the game.

paln

Postby paln » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:25 pm

OK, thanks for your answers. :)

pkitty

Postby pkitty » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:59 am

Google Translate worked just fine when I cut-n-pasted it into the translate box. Though I agree that they really should have included a one-sentence summary at the very top for English speakers.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:19 pm

There's a good chance it came through your DriveThruRPG feed. Right now USNA and Ulisses Spiele are combined there.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”