Nile Empire Kickstarter?

Irisheyes

Nile Empire Kickstarter?

Postby Irisheyes » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Has the Kickstarter been postponed or canceled? The post on the tiers never went up yesterday and the Kickstarter was scheduled for this coming Tuesday.

hawaiianbrian

Re: Nile Empire Kickstarter?

Postby hawaiianbrian » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Not that I've heard. I just did an editing run of Fires of Ra and have seen some of the art coming in over the last couple of weeks, including the cover. I expect Deanna and Darrell are just eyeball-deep in other things as they gear up to the Kickstarter and try to make sure the Living Land gets to all backers.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:10 pm

hawaiianbrian wrote:Not that I've heard. I just did an editing run of Fires of Ra and have seen some of the art coming in over the last couple of weeks, including the cover. I expect Deanna and Darrell are just eyeball-deep in other things as they gear up to the Kickstarter and try to make sure the Living Land gets to all backers.

Hey all,

I'm just piping in here to say we definitely are hearing the concerns, and as soon as we have a solid answer on what's going on it'll go out pronto. I'm not involved in the ins and outs but there's a lot of moving pieces that's coming up against a pretty hard deadline because of the holidays and we're waiting for the final Go / No Go.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:40 pm

And here's the word:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We have decided to move the launch of the Nile Empire Kickstarter to Wednesday, November 28th.

We want to do this so that we can launch once a majority of backers for the Living Land Kickstarter have their rewards. We estimate that approximately 75% of backers should have their packages by the time we launch on the 28th.

We will post specific reward tier information early next week so that you can plan your pledge. See you then!
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

hawaiianbrian

Postby hawaiianbrian » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:48 pm

D’oh! Guess I was wrong. :lol:

Can’t wait!

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”