Can we buy Acrylic Token sets yet?

pkitty

Can we buy Acrylic Token sets yet?

Postby pkitty » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:31 am

Possibly dumb question, but have the acrylic token sets been released anywhere for retail? I'm mainly interested in the ones with status effects, wounds, shock, etc.
Our group's Torg Eternity wiki page
  • House rules, indexes of all perks/spells/etc, form-fillable character sheet, and more

TorgHacker

Re: Can we buy Acrylic Token sets yet?

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:46 am

pkitty wrote:Possibly dumb question, but have the acrylic token sets been released anywhere for retail? I'm mainly interested in the ones with status effects, wounds, shock, etc.

Not yet.

Nothing from the Living Land wave will go up on retail until at a minimum almost everyone who backed the Kickstarter has received their stuff. Australia and New Zealand are just getting theirs right now.

But also, Q&A in 15 mins. Eric will be there and he'd be the one to know.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Shayd3000

Re: Can we buy Acrylic Token sets yet?

Postby Shayd3000 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:51 am

I haven't seen them anywhere yet.

Word of advice: Get more than one set. The condition markers only have one each and there are no condition markers included for waiting, aiming and restrained. You get 3 single wound markers and 1 "2" wound marker, one DSR set, two each of stymied, very stymied, vulnerable and very vulnerable. I have also found with 2 players there are not enough shock markers.

With 2 players, based on having played through about 5 Delphi Missions, and halfway through God Box, I need at least 2 sets, and would feel pretty good if I had 3.

George
“99% of failures come from people who make excuses.”
― George Washington

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”