Can Anyone Give Feedback My TORG Novella?

mattritchie

Can Anyone Give Feedback My TORG Novella?

Postby mattritchie » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:47 pm

I have just finished a draft of TORG novella called Children of the Storm. It is about a mother who is believed to be uniquely gifted to summon reality storms, but who is hesitant to go into the field for fear of leaving her only daughter behind. When a necromancer from Aysle kidnaps a teenage stormer with connections to Delphi, she is pressed into service before she is ready, becoming part of an effort to rescue the girl before her possibilities can be used to create a dark god that could help Utherion run rampant across Europe.

Ultimately, the novella will be published on the Infiniverse Exchange, but I am looking for 4-5 people who are willing to serve as Beta readers. Basically, all you'll need to do is read the novella and then fill out a brief, online form to provide me with some feedback. I estimate it will take about 2-3 hours to read, and another 30 minutes for the feedback. I'll give credit in the book for anyone who helps, and you'll also get a free copy of the final book.

If you're interested, I'll check back here for responses. But you can also email me at matteritchie at gmail.

mattritchie

Re: Can Anyone Give Feedback My TORG Novella?

Postby mattritchie » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:01 pm

Update: I've got one volunteer, now, but I'm still looking for about 3 or 4 more. If you've got a love for TORG fiction, this is your chance to get a good 2-3 hour story in for free!

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:55 am

I'm down

cloudshaper2k

Postby cloudshaper2k » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:42 am

I'm willing to take a look.

Atama

Postby Atama » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 am

Sure, I can.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”